St. Patrick's Day Party Tonight!

James Kirchhoff

Mar 17, 2011, 6:07:50 AM3/17/11
to Beijing Ultimate
Hey guys!

Come celebrate the fantastic Irish holiday of drinking and brawling known as St. Patrick's Day tonight with a PARTY at KRO'S NEST, hosted by our own jim and tao!  We will be passing out some free Jamesons and beer during our Irish-themed trivia night and trying to convince Ginny to boat race another team by himself with car bombs!

The Theme is GREEN and St. Patrick's Day.  Wear a costume, win some free stuff!!!  Woot woot!

Doors are open all night, we'll be swinging the party into gear starting at 8pm.  Trivia and prizes will be happening as well starting at 8:30.

Venue: Kro's Nest.  No. 35 Xiao Yun Lu, Chaoyang District across from the Renaissance Hotel, near Bellagio restaurant
Bring friends!