P is for PNUT's Party!

1 view

Pnut

Aug 2, 2010, 12:24:05 PM8/2/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Hey Beijing Ultimate!

I'm having the most awesome second goodbye party ever this Friday and
everyone is invited to attend! (My first party was not so well
planned and in the end I was left at Chocolate with Tao, Jim, and the
midget bouncer. It was a kind of a sad night.)

Where: In the WUDAOKOU!

Yeah, yeah I know everyone gripes about coming out to the WU because
it's so freaking far, but do you know how many of you guys are coming
from the east side? Plan accordingly and get your butts to the WU for
a one-stop awesome fest. Take the subway together. Share a cab. A
nearby hostel has 12 kuai beds if you are too drunk to share a cab
home with the many east siders at 3 am. Mike will also take special
favors if you want to crash at his place.

When: 7:30pm until The Jim Show vacates the dance floor.

What: Dinner + Drunkenness + Dancing = Debauchery

Dinner will start at 7:30 at PBD Pizza. The pizza is good. The owner
used to make pizzas at the old Kro's until he decided to set up shop
in the WU. Every large pizza comes with 6 pints of Tsing Tao (so
that's roughly 2-3 slices of pizza and 2 beers per person at 25 kuai a
pop.) Shots are 10 kuai until 9pm and additional beers are 5 kuai.
Cocktails are 15 kuai all night. Cheeseless vegan options are also
available if that's your thing.

Got a problem? Let SOLUTIONS solve your woes! All guests get 2 free
drinks.

Theme: ABC easy as 123

Pick a letter of the alphabet and dress as something that starts with
that letter! Ex: The letter "S". Dress as a Sexy School Girl,
Stalin, or a Stallion. The letter "C". Dress as a Cat, a Cab driver,
or Crab. Have fun. Be creative.

Prizes will be awarded to the top three costumes of the night.

Hope to see you all there!

PNUT

Pnut

Aug 2, 2010, 1:32:58 PM8/2/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Tao will be sending out an email with a map for Saturday but you can
also reference it for Friday night.

Pnut

Aug 3, 2010, 10:53:22 AM8/3/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Hmmm. I also realized the theme doesn't make sense unless I pick a
letter. So, since "P is for Party," all costumes should begin with
the letter P.

Peach and Carissa will also be celebrating their last days in Beijing
with me so everyone be sure to come out!

Lauren Reed

Aug 3, 2010, 11:12:58 AM8/3/10
to Pnut, Beijing Ultimate
What's this P is for Party business? C'mon, you should have learned from Betsy by now that you are allowed to be a little egotistical and arrogant; in fact, it is a desired characteristic in the beijing ultimate community.

P is for Pnut, silly!

babs "awesome at everything" reed

Tao

Aug 4, 2010, 11:35:13 AM8/4/10
to Beijing Ultimate, Ben Redden
Must I remind everyone?

http://groups.google.com/group/beijing-ultimate/browse_thread/thread/8a3ed357f09d5bbf

...in which Pnut said, rather nonsensically,

<BLOCK QUOTE>
Shen,

If you like it rough, I could be convinced to punch you . . . all
night long if you'd like.
<END BLOCK QUOTE>

(Hmm, what are you punching him with all night long?)

And then added,

<BLOCK QUOTE>
Dear Tao,

Up yours. For a truly lascivious night, I'm considering moving the
after party to Chocolate. Perhaps, you wouldn't complain so much
then, Oh, and Tao, if you're rolling in enough money, you could bring
home a lovely hooker to play with your live doll.
<END BLOCK QUOTE>

This is the girl we're all suddenly celebrating like she's Susan B.
Anthony wrapped in a Helen Keller bonnet?

Need I remind everyone this is the girl who gave our friend Ben Redden
a black eye from which he might never recover? The poor chap can only
cry out of one eye, and he's crying three eyes' worth of tears every
night.

Need I remind everyone this is the girl who's gotten so uppity -- like
all-up-in-yo-face -- to so many of her rivals that now their best
defense against her sass is quiet deference and, when called upon,
unquestioning subservience?

Need I further remind everyone this is the girl who danced away half
the night like a concupiscent halfpence tramp at a bar known for
Korean girls and the syphilis-ribbed laowai who prey on them -- Mango
-- with moves so wanton they're not fit for description here or in any
whorehouse this side of Bunny Ranch?

Speaking of bunnies, this is the girl who cuddles with them before
molesting them in sexual manners so perverse that I shudder to wonder
what haunted past drove her down this road of iniquity and sin. This
is a girl whose love for furries -- the fetish -- as demonstrated in
the pictures here, http://beijingultimate.blogspot.com/2009/02/player-of-week-tina-yen.html,
finds equivalence only in her insatiable appetite for ACTUAL FURRY
ANIMALS, as in, EATING THEM RAW. A girl with her own tag on Fleshbot.
A girl who dared to drink so much tequila during her last goodbye
party that she puked over a poor old lady on the plane and said,
"Bitch, you clean it up!" A girl who will kick your head on the curb
American History X-style and swing out her arms while backpedal-
strutting and bobbing her head all like, "Wha'chu gonna do 'bout it?"

Yeah, this is your hero, isn't it, Lauren? Isn't it, Beijing Ultimate?
Well, you two are made for each other. Just do us all a favor and not
post any pictures.

Disgustedly,
Tao

p.s. While we're revisiting blogposts, I finally got around to
finishing a May 11, 2009 post titled, "Spring league finals, pt. 1."
It was a game in which one team went up 12-5 in a game to 13, only to
barely win 15-14.

http://beijingultimate.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-roundup-spring-league-finals-pt.html

On Aug 3, 11:12 pm, Lauren Reed <laurengrace.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's this P is for Party business? C'mon, you should have learned from
> Betsy by now that you are allowed to be a little egotistical and arrogant;
> in fact, it is a desired characteristic in the beijing ultimate community.
>
> P is for Pnut, silly!
>
> babs "awesome at everything" reed
>
> > beijing-ultima...@googlegroups.com<beijing-ultimate%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

Pnut

Aug 4, 2010, 2:22:16 PM8/4/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Dear Disgustingly Tao,

Some things don't change, do they? After all this time, are you still
shamelessly plugging for your blog(s)? If we thought you had anything
valuable to say, much less, had any desire to read your blog(s) then
we probably would be doing so already. And after a year, you still
have the retarded social graces of a pubescent boy at a middle school
dance. Why don't you man up? Oh right. That's because you can't.
Here's a tip: Learn how to drink like a man first. I hear there are
bets going for the first Summer League captain to throw up this year.
With your history, my money is riding on you.

Punches and Pirouettes,
PNUT

On Aug 4, 11:35 am, Tao <anthonyta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Must I remind everyone?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/beijing-ultimate/browse_thread/thread/...
> the pictures here,http://beijingultimate.blogspot.com/2009/02/player-of-week-tina-yen.html,
> finds equivalence only in her insatiable appetite for ACTUAL FURRY
> ANIMALS, as in, EATING THEM RAW. A girl with her own tag on Fleshbot.
> A girl who dared to drink so much tequila during her last goodbye
> party that she puked over a poor old lady on the plane and said,
> "Bitch, you clean it up!" A girl who will kick your head on the curb
> American History X-style and swing out her arms while backpedal-
> strutting and bobbing her head all like, "Wha'chu gonna do 'bout it?"
>
> Yeah, this is your hero, isn't it, Lauren? Isn't it, Beijing Ultimate?
> Well, you two are made for each other. Just do us all a favor and not
> post any pictures.
>
> Disgustedly,
> Tao
>
> p.s. While we're revisiting blogposts, I finally got around to
> finishing a May 11, 2009 post titled, "Spring league finals, pt. 1."
> It was a game in which one team went up 12-5 in a game to 13, only to
> barely win 15-14.
>
> http://beijingultimate.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-roundup-spring-le...

Tao

Aug 4, 2010, 11:48:54 PM8/4/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Oh it's on, red Rocker. :)

Pnut

Aug 5, 2010, 11:08:32 PM8/5/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Just to clarify for folks, dinner tonight is NOT at pyros.

PBD Pizza is in Wudaokou. From the Exit B of the subway, head in the
direction of Lush, Propaganda, and 7 Eleven. Then, walk ALL the way
down to the end of the street.

If you haven't gotten your costume together yet remember the theme
letters are C and P because we are celebrating Peach, Carissa, and
PNUT. Three ladies for the price of one night of heavy partying.

Call if you get lost. 15510354950

On Aug 4, 11:48 pm, Tao <anthonyta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh it's on, red Rocker. :)
>
> On Aug 5, 2:22 am, Pnut <yen.tin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>-

Carissa Wong

Aug 6, 2010, 2:04:28 PM8/6/10
to Pnut, Beijing Ultimate
Hey Beijing Ultimaters - Great seeing everyone who came out tonight.
At the risk of pissing off Betsy for being too nice??, it was
wonderful meeting you all, and I hope this is not really goodbye. All
the best! (and see you tomorrow :]) Carissa

Sam Trachtman

Aug 8, 2010, 6:30:53 AM8/8/10
to Beijing Ultimate
Hey yall,
I woke up this past Sunday morning only to find that one of my beloved
cleats had gone missing. Don't ask me how I managed to lose a single cleat.
Before I buy a new pair of cleats or turf shoes, I was wondering if anyone
had an extra pair between the sizes of 8.5 and 10 mens-- or an extra "right"
cleat. (for someone else who might have shared the plight of losing a single
cleat at some point in their lives?) If you do, shoot me an email, or bring
to Big Bro practice.
Thanks!
Sam