BOWLING 2011 (almost)

1 view

Candice Lee

Dec 15, 2010, 3:17:55 AM12/15/10
Hello Bowallers,

I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the new year/new bowling season!

In January we will commencing next bowling league, so get out your shoes, your balls, and game face.

This coming Monday, Dec Thursday, Dec 20 will be a WARM UP BOWL at Gongti 100 at 9pm

It's going to be a real casual bowling session, but it's just a good opportunity to massage our egos and shine our balls.  I know this is a bit last minute, but come on out if you have time!  We can just rent lane by lane and sip on some cocktails(tiger beer?).  btw, byo.

Also, if you're interested in signing up for bowling league next year, send me an email before January 10 so that I can set up the brackets.  I'm thinking Thursday nights at 9pm, similar to last year.  The start date will be January 13.  This year I will really send out the final scores and be more organized.  It will probably be about 45 rmb per person per league game.

Each team can have from 4-5 players (4 main players, 1 alternate).  Try to have teams co-ed, but I understand otherwise.  Send me team names!

Please forward this out to anyone who would be interested in joining!  I can put them on the mailing list (I'm sure I've forgotten bunches of people).   Otherwise, if you want off, just let me know and you will no longer receive fun emails from me.  ( for bowling at least, not guaranteed for kickball)

There will also be an impromtu pre-pre bowl  tomorrow night, Thurs Dec 16, at 9pm.

Let's get em rolling,

Candice
13651077984

bowling.jpg

Candice Lee

Dec 15, 2010, 3:22:38 AM12/15/10
to Candice Lee
Excuse my poor writing.

Monday, Dec Thursday, Dec 20 = Monday, Dec 20