WILDCARD WEEKEND

Hsing-Hui Hsu

Jan 6, 2011, 2:09:48 AM1/6/11
to Beijing Ultimate
NFL Playoffs are upon us!

Sorry for spamming the list with non-frisbee related things, but does anyone know any good places that will be showing the games?

Sat 4:30 pm Saints @ Seahawks
Sat 8 pm Jets @ Colts
Sun 1pm Ravens @ Chiefs
Sun 4:30 Packers @ Eagles

Already planning on getting together with Tao so I can watch him cry as the Ravens rape his team.  The early Saturday game is probably not worth watching, but all the others should be awesome. Anyone else want in?

hhh

Joel Brand

Jan 6, 2011, 2:47:50 AM1/6/11
to Hsing-Hui Hsu, Beijing Ultimate
You had me at 'watching Tao cry'.  Keep me posted!  I want in!

maggie rauch

Jan 6, 2011, 3:21:54 AM1/6/11
to Joel Brand, Hsing-Hui Hsu, Beijing Ultimate
In the past, The Den has been the most reliable. Their coffee is AWFUL but eggs Benedict are great. If I manage to keep Saturday night under control, I'm up for watching Jets/Colts there Sunday morning.

Zachary Fanders

Jan 6, 2011, 3:33:00 AM1/6/11
to Joel Brand, maggie rauch, Hsing-Hui Hsu, Beijing Ultimate
Maggie, How dare you rag on the Den's coffee (I don't even know who you are).  Hsing-Hui, my place will be great to watch the games.  Joel, not sure your getting in.

dr doc

Jan 6, 2011, 3:36:00 AM1/6/11
to Zachary Fanders, Joel Brand, maggie rauch, Hsing-Hui Hsu, Beijing Ultimate
joel is totally into touching balls.
i prefer not to think of all the misery but of all the beauty that still remains.

             -anne frank

dr doc

Jan 6, 2011, 3:36:37 AM1/6/11
to Zachary Fanders, Joel Brand, maggie rauch, Hsing-Hui Hsu, Beijing Ultimate
because he's gay.

wasn't sure i made that clear.

Joel Brand

Jan 6, 2011, 4:32:23 AM1/6/11
to dr doc, Zachary Fanders, maggie rauch, Hsing-Hui Hsu, Beijing Ultimate
Was it the chicken's balls or the egg's self identification, Doc?  And Zach, isn't the Den one of the fine establishments you've been kicked out of?  Wasn't it coffee or at least beverage related?

Anyway, let's have a muscle-off...whoever's not closer to the incredible hulk decides if I can come.

Tao

Jan 8, 2011, 11:57:30 PM1/8/11
to Beijing Ultimate, Kirby Carder
IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE GOING TO THE DEN TO WATCH THE CHIEFS SCALP
SOME BIRDS AND USE THEIR BLOOD AS LUBRICANT FOR THE PURPOSE OF...