Saturday Night - Live Music

Kevin Reitz

Jun 20, 2011, 3:44:10 AM6/20/11
to Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate
Hi Everyone,
  My new band loveseat has its first gig, Saturday June 25th at Luga's Villa. 11pm - 1am. We're a groovy duo, and make a big, funky sound with limited resources.  If you're a fan of Autobots, Deploy!, you're gonna love this.

Come check us out!

Kevin

Kevin Reitz

Jul 14, 2011, 10:01:20 PM7/14/11
to Beijing Ultimate
Playing again! Same place, time, etc. If you love awesome and fun,
come on down!

On Jun 20, 3:44 pm, Kevin Reitz <kevin.j.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>   My new band *loveseat *has its first gig, Saturday June 25th at Luga's

Kevin Reitz

Jul 29, 2011, 12:08:58 AM7/29/11
to Beijing Ultimate
Playing! Again! all that stuff is the same, except the music, which
is better each time. Saturday at Luga's
Villa. 11pm - 1am.

Things to expect include, but are not limited too: sweetness, wonder,
merriment, joy, and of course, awesome.