Beijing Ultimate Weekly Newsletter (Week of February 7)

Alicia Lui

Feb 7, 2011, 10:19:13 PM2/7/11
to Beijing Big Brother, Beijing Ultimate

Happy Chinese New Year!  Hope everyone's well rested from the holidays and ready for more frisbee in this year of the Rabbit!

**Pick-Up**

We resume pick-up tomorrow, Wednesday Feb 9 at BCIS, 7-9pm.
明天, 2月9日在乐城国际学校再开始玩飞盘.

We will have pick-up on Saturday Feb 12 also, 2-4pm at BCIS.
周六,2月12日2-4点也在乐城国际学校玩.

For February, we will continue our 4 sessions for RMB120 kuai deal!  Come out and join us and play!

For details, visit www.beijingultimate.com.

**Events and Happenings**

This week:
- Jim and Tao's Thursday trivia night is on!  8pm onwards at Kro's Nest on 35 Xiao Yun Lu (near San Yuan Qiao).  Special drink deal: five bottles of imports for 100 kuai! Teams of up to six, free to play, prizes every round.

Next week:
- Tentative Date for Beijing Slideshow viewing: Saturday Feb 19.  Save-the-Date!  The slideshow is going to be awesome this year!  Check-out the preview here: http://beijingultimate.blogspot.com/2011/02/beijing-ultimate-2010-slideshow-preview.html

**Farewell and Welcome**

**Tournaments**

1) Phnom Penh: March 5 - 6

2) Shenzhen: March 19 - 20

3)  The Boracay Open is set for this April 1st to April 3rd!  There will be an Open tourney on the 1st, and a Mixed tournament the 2nd and 3rd.  More details to follow; for now just save the date!

4)  12th Annual Bali Nusantara Cup is planned for next April 22/23, 2011.  They say they have sweet grass fields and you know the beaches are awesome…  Check the website (www.ultimateindonesia.com) for details and email elodie...@hotmail.com with any comments or requests.

5) Jeju Dirty Dozens 2011 will be held on the island April 23/24.

6) Malaysia Open 2011 will be held on May 21, 22 in Kuala Lumpur.

For more about happenings around China, check http://chinaultimate.wordpress.com.