Re: FW: Any one looking for a job in the Environmental field?

betsy beijing

Jun 25, 2007, 10:33:07 AM6/25/07
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com
clare,

i'm interested in the job.

strengths:
people person
language skills
diplomatic
good at networking
extremely attractive
care about the environment

weaknesses:
poor attendance
trail of broken hearts easy to trip over
incapable of human emotion

if you think i'd be suitable, please let me know over this group.  just to be clear, making out with reid is not one of the prerequisites, right?  as much as he'd like to, there are some boundaries i will not cross.

thanks,
betsy
xxxooo

On 6/25/07, Jamieson Potter <jpo...@alliance-digital.com> wrote:

I am so tempted to attach a fake resume and talk about how I care about the environment too...And of course I would reply to the whole list....Can't these people see that it always says sent on behalf of so and so...they do that so you can cut and paste that address and reply to only them.

I think I should post the job opening for ADI on the list, but require that interested applicants address their cover letters to the whole list and attach their resumes.  I will let people then vote on the candidates....What do you guys and gals think?

I am no longer going for ambiguously Gay, but for Email Nazi....

Potter

Jun 25, 2007, 11:16:05 AM6/25/07
to beijing-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Betsy,

Unfortunately, making out with Reid is a prerequisite. I thought that was pretty clear. I already asked Melissa if she'd be willing to, and she is thinking about it. Jeff's girlfriend is also interested in the position. He's not too happy about the prerequisite either, but that's life.

As Jamie suggested, I'd like everyone interested in the position to post their resume and cover letter to the group.

Thanks,
Clare