Missing Foldler

Gianluca Isaia

Sep 17, 2012, 11:36:48 AM9/17/12
to bed...@googlegroups.com
After the installation I had attempt to login and this is the matter that I have encountered after the login.

The requested URL /bedita/authentications/login was not found on this server

After a control I discovery that authentications folder missing too.

I tried with the 3.2 too. Same matter.

Can you help me?

I'm Italian if you prefer to write in my mother tongue answer in Italian

If you prefer that I post this message to the group page order and I do it. (xd)

Thank you for attention.

Dante

Sep 18, 2012, 2:05:36 AM9/18/12
to bed...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gianluca,
   thanks for trying BEdita!

It seemed that something went wrong with your setup.

Could you please tell us something more about your environment (php version, mysql version, apache version [I suppose you use apache], etc.)?

If I could bet, I'd say that you faced a "mod_rewrite" issue.
Did you notice something "strange" in your local bedita login page? maybe a page without stylesheets?
In that case, it means that you don't have mod_rewrite enabled on your system.
If you have a 'mod_rewrite' issue, you can decide to do one of the following:

a) enable mod_rewrite on your webserver (apache or other)

OR

b) disable mod_rewrite on $BEDITA_HOME/bedita_app/config/core.php; in this file you uncomment the line that looks like: Configure::write(‘App.baseUrl’, env(‘SCRIPT_NAME’)); then you remove .htaccess files: $BEDITA_HOME/.htaccess, $BEDITA_HOME/bedita-app/.htaccess and $BEDITA_HOME/bedita_app/webroot/.htaccess

If you a different problem, it's necessary to take a look at logs of bedita and logs of your server, to understand what's going on.
Maybe you could try from here: http://docs.bedita.com/setup/if-something-goes-wrong-in-bedita (a doc about common issues after bedita install).

Recently we passed BEdita on github. If you want to try to install from there, take a look at this article: http://docs.bedita.com/setup/install-bedita-3-2

I hope that I helped you. Let us know if you succeed with your bedita install ;)

Ciao,
Dante.

Dante

Sep 18, 2012, 2:18:51 AM9/18/12