最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

kelle...@gmail.com

未読、
2008/11/19 6:22:502008/11/19
To: LaTeX beamerposter
Do you know how to print the A0 pdf poster in a serie of A4 pages?

Philippe Dreuw

未読、
2008/11/19 6:25:562008/11/19
To: beamer...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean the low-cost-conference-editition printout of a A0 poster
with a lot of TESA?

kelle...@gmail.com

未読、
2008/11/19 6:34:142008/11/19
To: LaTeX beamerposter
I look for a way to print 16 A4 pages corresponding to the A0 poster,
just for testing purpose,
before to print the full A0 poster.

On Nov 19, 12:25 pm, "Philippe Dreuw" <dr...@cs.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> Do you mean the low-cost-conference-editition printout of a A0 poster
> with a lot of TESA?
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:22 PM, keller.a...@gmail.com

Philippe Dreuw

未読、
2008/11/19 6:51:142008/11/19
To: beamer...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if there exists already a tool for this problem;
otherwise I would use the \includegraphics viewport option to iterate
and crop over the original poster. Try this out - first define an
empty beamertheme style (empyt head and footline), then create a new
poster-crop.tex A0 file which loads and crops the original A0 poster:

\documentclass[final,hyperref={pdfpagelabels=false}]{beamer}
\mode<presentation>
{
\usetheme{Empty}
}
\usepackage[orientation=portrait,size=A4]{beamerposter}
\usepackage{textpos} % free image positioning
\setlength{\TPVertModule}{1cm} % unit for vertical positioning
\setlength{\TPHorizModule}{1cm} % unit for horizontal positioning
\begin{document}
\begin{frame}{}
\begin{textblock}{4}(-1,-12)
\includegraphics[clip=true,viewport=0cm 0cm 21.0cm 29.7cm]{poster}
\end{textblock}
\end{frame}
\end{document}

Then iterate over the A0 poster by changing the viewport values.

DrMichi

未読、
2008/11/19 6:57:232008/11/19
To: LaTeX beamerposter
There is s program called poster. Not a good word to google for, but
there is a debian (and thus should be ubuntu) package.

michael

On 19 Nov., 12:51, "Philippe Dreuw" <dr...@cs.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> I don't know if there exists already a tool for this problem;
> otherwise I would use the \includegraphics viewport option to iterate
> and crop over the original poster. Try this out - first define an
> empty beamertheme style (empyt head and footline), then create a new
> poster-crop.tex A0 file which loads and crops the original A0 poster:
>
> \documentclass[final,hyperref={pdfpagelabels=false}]{beamer}
> \mode<presentation>
> {
>   \usetheme{Empty}}
>
> \usepackage[orientation=portrait,size=A4]{beamerposter}
> \usepackage{textpos}                  % free image positioning
> \setlength{\TPVertModule}{1cm}   % unit for vertical positioning
> \setlength{\TPHorizModule}{1cm}  % unit for horizontal positioning
> \begin{document}
> \begin{frame}{}
>   \begin{textblock}{4}(-1,-12)
>     \includegraphics[clip=true,viewport=0cm 0cm 21.0cm 29.7cm]{poster}
>   \end{textblock}
> \end{frame}
> \end{document}
>
> Then iterate over the A0 poster by changing the viewport values.
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:34 PM, keller.a...@gmail.com
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送