BB-xM availability?

Jacek Radzikowski

Jul 19, 2010, 8:12:57 PM7/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I noticed today that Digikey changed expected shipment date on my
preorder from Nov. 2010 to end of March 2011. Does DK try to play
extra save pushing the lead time eve n further, or should we give up
our hopes on getting the Xm this year?

thx.
j.

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier

Gerald Coley

Jul 19, 2010, 8:25:19 PM7/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
For those that are familiar with DigiKey lead times, they are never correct because their computer systems are not really set up for interim deliveries, but when the last item has been delivered on an open order.  We plan to start shipping -xM boards the end of this month.

Gerald

Jacek Radzikowski

Jul 19, 2010, 8:35:31 PM7/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Gerald,

Thanks for your lightning-fast answer. I was confused by the sudden
change of the delivery date, which they already had set pretty far in
the future.
Thanks a lot for explanation.

j.

Gerald Coley

Jul 19, 2010, 8:39:13 PM7/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
You can also check with the other distributors as well to see what they are quoting. We leave it to the distributors to set their own lead-times and delivery schedules.

Gerald

Brian

Jul 19, 2010, 8:48:09 PM7/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Gerald,

I am new to Beagleboard.

Do you mean beagleboard is making a batch of loaded XM boards or blank PCBs to sell direct or do you supply boards to places like Digikey or special computer and others etc?

Does it mean that once you ship boards at the end of the month then the other distributors will then have stock of XM boards to on-sell?

Brian

Gerald Coley

Jul 19, 2010, 8:59:09 PM7/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
We manufacture complete boards, fully tested, and we sell them to the various distributors who then handle the final sell to the end purchaser. When I say we ship the boards, they are being shipped to the various distributors.

Gerald

AppliedPhysicist

Jul 30, 2010, 11:51:54 AM7/30/10
to Beagle Board
On Jul 20, 1:59 am, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> We manufacture complete boards, fully tested, and we sell them to the
> various distributors who then handle the final sell to the end purchaser.
> When I say we ship the boards, they are being shipped to the various
> distributors.

How is the "End of July" shipping deadline looking? And have the
camera
port certification issues come to anything?

Thanks! The BeagleBoard XM is just what I need; it looks like a great
project!

Mark "Can't Wait" Murray

Gerald Coley

Jul 31, 2010, 10:18:51 AM7/31/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
We just received our memory devices on Thursday. So much for being in stock! So, we will not make the end of July. We hope to ship boards next Friday. This assumes that we can get the final SW pulled together. We are still having issues getting that piece complete. Building boards by next Friday should not be an issue.

The camera is working fine. The VGA version has been tested and the SW for that is ready to go.

Gerald

Maxim Podbereznyy

Aug 1, 2010, 2:20:26 AM8/1/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerald!

So have you found what was the problem with memory issues on xM?

Max

Robert P. J. Day

Aug 1, 2010, 7:29:34 AM8/1/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Maxim Podbereznyy wrote:

> Hi Gerald!
>
> So have you found what was the problem with memory issues on xM?
>
> Max

given that the same questions keep coming up, would there be any
value in getting a twitter account for the BB-xM, and have someone
with the proper authority tweet any new developments to keep everyone
up to date?

sadly, someone has already snapped up the twitter acct
"beagleboard", but "beagleboard_xm" is still available. and the
hawkboard people are using the same idea with their "hawkboard"
twitter account.

it's just a thought.

rday

http://crashcourse.ca

Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday

Koen Kooi

Aug 1, 2010, 7:34:23 AM8/1/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Op 1 aug 2010, om 13:29 heeft Robert P. J. Day het volgende geschreven:

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Maxim Podbereznyy wrote:
>
>> Hi Gerald!
>>
>> So have you found what was the problem with memory issues on xM?
>>
>> Max
>
> given that the same questions keep coming up, would there be any
> value in getting a twitter account for the BB-xM, and have someone
> with the proper authority tweet any new developments to keep everyone
> up to date?
>
> sadly, someone has already snapped up the twitter acct
> "beagleboard", but "beagleboard_xm" is still available. and the
> hawkboard people are using the same idea with their "hawkboard"
> twitter account.

I have a hard time believing that people who don't do IRC, don't read the beagleboard website, don't check the beagleboard mailing or do a google search will read twitter. But I have been wrong before on such things.

Robert P. J. Day

Aug 1, 2010, 7:48:56 AM8/1/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Koen Kooi wrote:

> I have a hard time believing that people who don't do IRC, don't
> read the beagleboard website, don't check the beagleboard mailing or
> do a google search will read twitter. But I have been wrong before
> on such things.

i know, it might be futile. but i follow jason kridner (twitter
account "jadon") and it's a convenient way to keep up with breaking
news since he tweets/retweets any BB-related news bits. as i said,

Gerald Coley

Aug 1, 2010, 8:48:35 AM8/1/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
At this point, the issue with the memory in my mind has not definitely been nailed down. The first batch of memories were samples from Micron. We sent them in for analysis and have heard nothing back. The issue definitely followed the memory device itself. We are still waiting for the Micron memories. So far, they are 8 weeks behind schedule in shipping them to us. In other words, we do not have them. We are switching to the Numonyx devices which do appear to work. But, we won't build those in large quantities until Monday. We will know by next Friday where we stand.

Just for the record. If you want to know the latest ask me or every once in a while read the discussion group where I answer this question many times.  Hardware exists in many places and in order to deal with it I have to be in many places. That is where I live, not chained to a little window on on my PC.

Gerald

AppliedPhysicist

Aug 1, 2010, 7:46:15 AM8/1/10
to Beagle Board
On Jul 31, 3:18 pm, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> We just received our memory devices on Thursday. So much for being in stock!
> So, we will not make the end of July. We hope to ship boards next Friday.
> This assumes that we can get the final SW pulled together. We are still
> having issues getting that piece complete. Building boards by next Friday
> should not be an issue.

Most excellent!

> The camera is working fine. The VGA version has been tested and the SW for
> that is ready to go.

Even more excellence. Thank you!

Lioric Z3

Aug 2, 2010, 8:52:23 PM8/2/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Is there any distributors that will stock xM (from the first batch) and can ship via USPS (express or normal)?

Between internal shipping time to FL (and add the Digi-Key tax), then my courier shipper time, then the time in customs, it will take close to a month and a half from the time the board is shipped (hope it is reelased somewhere next week)

It would be better if there is any distributor that can just ship via USPS, like sparkfun (I asked them but it seems that they will stock xM some months after released) it will take just 7 days (regular mail) or 3 days (Express)

Best regards,

Andres

Gerald Coley

Aug 2, 2010, 8:57:11 PM8/2/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
All US based distributors can ship USPS as far as I know. You will need to get with your distributor of choice and see if they can satisfy your shipping needs based on when each of them would be receiving boards. You can also check with the other distributors outside the US to see if they can offer a better shipping experience.

Gerald

Foxdie

Aug 6, 2010, 4:57:09 AM8/6/10
to Beagle Board
Hi Gerald, nice to see we can talk to a human being, makes a change in
todays "Indian Call-centre" times :)

I've only recently been made aware of the Beagleboard(-xM), may I ask;

1. How is the schedule looking?
2. What are your plans for distributing within the Europe area? (in
particular, the UK)
3. What bulk discount schemes do you guys offer?
4. How stable will the product be?

I'm looking to start using these in automotive roles, they'll need to
be super-reliable, a crash could result in engine damage and / or an
accident.

Kind regards,
Jason

Gerald Coley

Aug 6, 2010, 7:32:46 AM8/6/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
We hope to start shipping boards next Friday. Right now we are waiting on the SW relase for the board.

The -xM will be sold by all current Beagle distributors.

We over no bulk discount and the boards cannot be used in end products. All of the information is provided to build it yourself if you like.
We provide PDF and OrCAD source schematics, BOM files, Gerber and Allegro files jus as we have always done. You can download them from the beagleboard.org site.

The product will be stable. We tend not to ship crap if we can help it. As always, there are things that can show up from time to time. But this board has been around for a while.

Gerald

AppliedPhysicist

Aug 6, 2010, 8:07:51 AM8/6/10
to Beagle Board
On Aug 6, 9:57 am, Foxdie <jasonga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. What are your plans for distributing within the Europe area? (in
> particular, the UK)

I have one on pre-order from Farnell (www.farnell.co.uk); price £117.

svrsig

Aug 12, 2010, 5:17:01 AM8/12/10
to Beagle Board

On 6 Aug, 13:07, AppliedPhysicist <m...@grondar.org> wrote:

> I have one on pre-order fromFarnell(www.farnell.co.uk);price £117.

Me too, with an estimated delivery date of 13th September 2010.

iamiggie

Aug 18, 2010, 12:00:26 AM8/18/10
to Beagle Board
Are there temperature specs for this board?
Also, when you say "cannot be used in end products", is that by
license agreement, or is there something in the design to prevent it,
or just standard disclaimer?
Thanks for providing a very nice open-hardware platform!

Gerald Coley

Aug 18, 2010, 10:08:34 AM8/18/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Commercial temperature range.

We do not sell the BeagleBoard to be used in products. In other words, we are not here to make thousands of boards to be put into a company's product. If you want to take the open source hardware design and put it in your product, then do so without restriction. At that point, it is your design. We want to make boards for the community and want all our production to go for that purpose.

Gerald

jpliska

Aug 19, 2010, 7:25:01 PM8/19/10
to Beagle Board
Hello, have any XM's been shipped yet? Is the SW ready?

thanks

On Aug 6, 5:32 am, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> We hope to start shipping boards next Friday. Right now we are waiting on
> the SW relase for the board.
>
> The -xM will be sold by all current Beagle distributors.
>
> We over no bulk discount and the boards cannot be used in end products. All
> of the information is provided to build it yourself if you like.
> We provide PDF and OrCAD source schematics, BOM files, Gerber and Allegro
> files jus as we have always done. You can download them from the
> beagleboard.org site.
>
> The product will be stable. We tend not to ship crap if we can help it. As
> always, there are things that can show up from time to time. But this board
> has been around for a while.
>
> Gerald
>
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:57 AM, Foxdie <jasonga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Gerald, nice to see we can talk to a human being, makes a change in
> > todays "Indian Call-centre" times :)
>
> > I've only recently been made aware of the Beagleboard(-xM), may I ask;
>
> > 1. How is the schedule looking?
> > 2. What are your plans for distributing within the Europe area? (in
> > particular, the UK)
> > 3. What bulk discount schemes do you guys offer?
> > 4. How stable will the product be?
>
> > I'm looking to start using these in automotive roles, they'll need to
> > be super-reliable, a crash could result in engine damage and / or an
> > accident.
>
> > Kind regards,
> > Jason
>
> > --
> > .

Gerald Coley

Aug 19, 2010, 8:29:54 PM8/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
No. No. As I have already said, we are shooting for tomorrow.

Gerald

Mark Murray

Aug 27, 2010, 8:26:11 AM8/27/10
to Beagle Board
On Aug 20, 1:29 am, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> No. No. As I have already said, we are shooting for tomorrow.
>
> Gerald

So, how's it looking? :-)

(Asks he, trying not to look like a child faced with an expensive-
looking gift!)

Gerald Coley

Aug 27, 2010, 8:28:04 AM8/27/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
We started shipping last week.

Gerald

Phil

Aug 27, 2010, 12:15:56 PM8/27/10
to Beagle Board
My XM just arrived (I backordered with Digikey in July) so units are
shipping. First impression:
well done... it just works.

Jason Kridner

Aug 27, 2010, 2:54:42 PM8/27/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Have you tried the full Angstrom demo image at
http://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd/list.html?
The build script used (with pointers to the sources) is ec2build.sh.
I'm trying to get the time to sit down and document everything--so I
appreciate everyone's patience.

Phil

Aug 27, 2010, 3:04:05 PM8/27/10
to Beagle Board
On Aug 27, 2:54 pm, Jason Kridner <jkrid...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Phil <phil.bellalo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> So, how's it looking? :-)
>
> >> (Asks he, trying not to look like a child faced with an expensive-
> >> looking gift!)

> > My XM just arrived (I backordered with Digikey in July) so units are
> > shipping.  First impression:
> > well done... it just works.
>
> Have you tried the full Angstrom demo image athttp://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd...
>  The build script used (with pointers to the sources) is ec2build.sh.
> I'm trying to get the time to sit down and document everything--so I
> appreciate everyone's patience.

Assuming what ships with the board is a different image, then no not
yet. I'm new to Angstrom and am still feeling my way around making
sure I'm comfortable that I know how to get back to the baseline image
if (more likely when :-) I really screw things up.

Jason Kridner

Aug 27, 2010, 3:25:25 PM8/27/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for being my guinea pig as I'm trying to test my instructions
before fanning them out on the web page (and trying to understand
where people get stuck). :-)

The image the boards are shipped with is
http://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd/beagleboard-validation-201008201549.img.
You can use the Ubuntu Disk Imager
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Win32DiskImager) to write the file to your SD
card, so you can always get the board back to the shipping state.

If you know how to use tools like 7-zip, you can download
http://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd/beagleboard-validation-201008201549.img.gz
a bit faster and uncompress it. If you know how to use bittorent, you
can download using
http://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd/beagleboard-validation-201008201549.img.gz.torrent.

For the full Angstrom demo, download
http://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd/beagleboard-demo-201008201549-configured.img.gz,
uncompress it and write it to the SD card the same way.

The full demo image has the validation image on it. To boot into the
validation ramdisk, you'd hold the USER button for 5 seconds *after*
applying power.

Gerald Coley

Aug 30, 2010, 11:35:43 PM8/30/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
It was RAM as these devices have no NAND in them. We were seeing a 50% failure in our RAM tests in our first batch of devices. It took a long time to get the next batch of parts form Micron. We received new devices from Micron a couple of weeks ago and so far they are looking good with no failures.  We did switch to another part to get things rolling and we will be shipping that part for a couple of months. This is discussed in the System Reference Manual. The -xM has been shipping for two weeks now.

This issue has nothing at all to do with packaging technology.  It was not at all related to POP. POP is a very stable and old technology and we have been shipping Beagles for a long time with POP technology.

Gerald

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Paul Bartholomew <paul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello -

I've just recently learned of the BeagleBoard-XM project.

I have scanned back through this thread, and see that there were some
issues with Micron memories, but wasn't able to find details.

Can I assume it was RAM (as opposed to NAND)?  Have you determined
that it was just a problem with the Micron chips, or a general issue
(maybe in the design, or POP packaging)?  Is that the reason that the
'release' date for the BeagleBoard-XM seems to be delayed?

The DM3730 looks interesting to me (I'd like to recommend for a new
design), but I'm concerned about possible issues with newer memory
technologies/packaging.  Any insight on the current issue you can
offer (or maybe a pointer to another thread with details) would be
appreciated!

Oh, and I hate to be a pain, but: any updates on the ship date for the
XM?

Thanks!

On Aug 19, 8:29 pm, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> No. No. As I have already said, we are shooting for tomorrow.
>
> Gerald

Paul Bartholomew

Aug 30, 2010, 11:14:37 PM8/30/10
to Beagle Board
Hello -

I've just recently learned of the BeagleBoard-XM project.

I have scanned back through this thread, and see that there were some
issues with Micron memories, but wasn't able to find details.

Can I assume it was RAM (as opposed to NAND)? Have you determined
that it was just a problem with the Micron chips, or a general issue
(maybe in the design, or POP packaging)? Is that the reason that the
'release' date for the BeagleBoard-XM seems to be delayed?

The DM3730 looks interesting to me (I'd like to recommend for a new
design), but I'm concerned about possible issues with newer memory
technologies/packaging. Any insight on the current issue you can
offer (or maybe a pointer to another thread with details) would be
appreciated!

Oh, and I hate to be a pain, but: any updates on the ship date for the
XM?

Thanks!

On Aug 19, 8:29 pm, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> No. No. As I have already said, we are shooting for tomorrow.
>
> Gerald

Paul Bartholomew

Aug 31, 2010, 3:55:10 PM8/31/10
to Beagle Board
Thanks for the reply/details.

I had forgotten that you didn't have NAND.

I guess since POP packaging is new to me, I figured it was new to
everyone :)

Coincidentally: I just received my shipment notification from Digi-
Key. I can't wait!

Thanks again!

On Aug 30, 11:35 pm, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> It was RAM as these devices have no NAND in them. We were seeing a 50%
> failure in our RAM tests in our first batch of devices. It took a long time
> to get the next batch of parts form Micron. We received new devices
> from Micron a couple of weeks ago and so far they are looking good with no
> failures.  We did switch to another part to get things rolling and we will
> be shipping that part for a couple of months. This is discussed in the
> System Reference Manual. The -xM has been shipping for two weeks now.
>
> This issue has nothing at all to do with packaging technology.  It was not
> at all related to POP. POP is a very stable and old technology and we have
> been shipping Beagles for a long time with POP technology.
>
> Gerald

Andy

Aug 31, 2010, 10:01:20 PM8/31/10
to Beagle Board
When did you order yours, if I may ask?

From what I understand, the Digikey lead times are inaccurate, and I'm
just trying to get a general idea on when I should be expecting my
board to arrive. I ordered mine on the 29/08/2010, but have yet to
receive any notifications apart from the confirmation.

Gerald Coley

Aug 31, 2010, 10:08:41 PM8/31/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
It is hard to say. It all depends on how deep their backorder situation is on where are the list your order appears. Orders come in all the time, so the list is to say the least very fluid. As always, supplies are limited as we ramp our production.

Gerald

Andy

Sep 1, 2010, 4:04:35 PM9/1/10
to Beagle Board
Fair enough, I can understand that.

Thank you very much for the prompt response :)

On Sep 1, 2:08 pm, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> It is hard to say. It all depends on how deep their backorder situation is
> on where are the list your order appears. Orders come in all the time, so
> the list is to say the least very fluid. As always, supplies are limited as
> we ramp our production.
>
> Gerald

> > -

Phil

Sep 3, 2010, 7:08:34 PM9/3/10
to Beagle Board
On Aug 27, 3:25 pm, Jason Kridner <jkrid...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> Thanks for being my guinea pig as I'm trying to test my instructions
> before fanning them out on the web page (and trying to understand
> where people get stuck). :-)
>
> The image the boards are shipped with ishttp://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd....
>  You can use the Ubuntu Disk Imager
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Win32DiskImager) to write the file to your SD
> card, so you can always get the board back to the shipping state.
>
> If you know how to use tools like 7-zip, you can downloadhttp://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd...
> a bit faster and uncompress it.  If you know how to use bittorent, you
> can download usinghttp://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd....
>
> For the full Angstrom demo, downloadhttp://beagleboard-validation.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/201008201549/sd...,
> uncompress it and write it to the SD card the same way.
>
> The full demo image has the validation image on it.  To boot into the
> validation ramdisk, you'd hold the USER button for 5 seconds *after*
> applying power.

Jason,

Sorry for the delay... had to wait for another micro SD card and hc
reader to arrive. They just got here and using your directions and
links, I successfully downloaded, wrote, and am now running the demo
image. I still need to tweak my display settings (connected to a 720p
tv) but other than that the demo image is looking good. So now that
I'm comfortable that I can get back to a baseline image and have a
spare micro sd card, it's time for some serious playing around!

One of the main things I'm currently stumbling on is modifying
settings (display - adjusting resolution and timings, sound -
adjusting main volume level, networking - random mac address, etc.) as
much of what I'm finding for the BeagleBoard appears to be out of date
at least for the validation image. I suspect a lot of it is related
to getting used to Angstrom which is a new distro for me as well as a
little bit getting used to what device drivers do what on the -xm.
Any recommendations on web/wiki pages that are a good jumping off
point in these regards?

Thanks,
Phil

Tuxmanic

Sep 4, 2010, 3:19:01 AM9/4/10
to Beagle Board
Hai Eveyone

When am trying to place Bagleboard-xM (296-25798-ND) to the add-part
list in Digi-Key it saying that "Due to U.S. export controls, we are
unable to add this item to your order." but i added this three days
before but due to some reasons not completed the order. am ordering
from India.

So what should i do to add the item.

Tuxmanic

Sep 4, 2010, 3:39:45 AM9/4/10
to Beagle Board
Also i contacted to digi-key using live chat Then they told me that
"this part is pending an ECCN number."
So how much time i have to wait for experiment with my favorite
board ??

Gerald Coley

Sep 4, 2010, 4:32:16 PM9/4/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
They have the ECCN number.
They have the CCAT number.
They should have no issue shipping a board to India.

I suggest you try www.specialcomputing.com as well.

Gerald

Tuxmanic

Sep 4, 2010, 11:12:17 PM9/4/10
to Beagle Board, ger...@beagleboard.org
Thanks for your quick reply. But i don't have a credit card so special
computing will not work , i was planning to make a TT wire transfer to
Digikey.

Hope that as from manufacture side you can inform this to digi-key.
Please Help

On Sep 5, 1:32 am, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> They have the ECCN number.
> They have the CCAT number.
> They should have no issue shipping a board to India.
>
> I suggest you trywww.specialcomputing.comas well.
>
> Gerald
>
> On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 2:39 AM, Tuxmanic <betabo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Also i contacted to digi-key using live chat Then they told me that
> > "this part is pending an ECCN number."
> > So how much time i have to wait for experiment with my favorite
> > board ??
>
> > On Sep 4, 7:19 am, Tuxmanic <betabo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hai Eveyone
>
> > > When am trying to place Bagleboard-xM (296-25798-ND) to the add-part
> > > list in Digi-Key it saying that  "Due to U.S. export controls, we are
> > > unable to add this item to your order." but i added this three days
> > > before but due to some reasons not completed the order. am ordering
> > > from India.
>
> > > So what should i do to add the item.
>
> > --
> > .

Tuxmanic

Sep 10, 2010, 7:20:29 AM9/10/10
to Beagle Board, Gerald Coley
Last Day i got a reply from Digi-Key regarding the issue of 'placing
international orders for item:296-25798-ND (Beagleboard-xM')

It says

"The ECCN issue remains unresolved. Digi-Key has received conflicting
information from the manufacturer regarding this time. Until we get
this issue resolved, we will not be able to ship this part. It is
unknown how long this will take. At this time, we will not be
shipping this part internationally.

I am sorry to share this bad news with you. If you have any
questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you and have a great week! "

So whats now ?????