patches for git u-boot 1.3.2 comeptable to omap3530beagleboard

shashi ranjan

Apr 2, 2008, 10:05:55 AM4/2/08
to discu...@beagleboard.org
hi all,
we have been trying to upload the content on this group's web site , but contents was not coming in proper way so we are attaching the patches here with this mail.

thank you

patch1.diff.txt
patch2.diff.txt
patch3.diff.txt
patch4.diff.txt

Jason Kridner

Apr 2, 2008, 10:17:09 PM4/2/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

What was the error

It looks like the patches already came across the discussion group.
Are these any different?

shashi ranjan

Apr 3, 2008, 12:58:36 AM4/3/08
to Beagle Board
no it was same patch.
there is nothing difference . just instead of pasting the content , we
attacted the contents
thank you

Dirk Behme

Apr 9, 2008, 2:48:18 PM4/9/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Just to exercise our patch handling, in attachment the uboot patches from

http://groups.google.com/group/beagleboard/browse_thread/thread/3473b44af1e6e326#

with additional quilt series file. They apply clean against today's
uboot git.

To put it on

http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/downloads/list

it seems that gmail address has to be added to Project owners.

Best regards

Dirk

Btw.: I removed the logo to not annoy everybody with ~800k attachment
;) If you like the logo, take patch1 from above initial posting.

patch1.diff.txt
patch2.diff.txt
patch3.diff.txt
patch4.diff.txt
series

Jason Kridner

Apr 9, 2008, 11:44:57 PM4/9/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

On Apr 9, 2008, at 1:48 PM, Dirk Behme wrote:

> To put it on
>
> http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/downloads/list
>
> it seems that gmail address has to be added to Project owners.

Dirk,

Should I add you? We don't know each other that well, but I know you
are no stranger to the OMAP/DaVinci world.

BTW, there are project owners and project members. I don't know which
one is required.

-Jason

Dirk Behme

Apr 10, 2008, 11:08:15 AM4/10/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Jason Kridner wrote:

> On Apr 9, 2008, at 1:48 PM, Dirk Behme wrote:
>
>>To put it on
>>
>>http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/downloads/list
>>
>>it seems that gmail address has to be added to Project owners.
>

> Dirk,
>
> Should I add you? We don't know each other that well, but I know you
> are no stranger to the OMAP/DaVinci world.

Would be nice, thanks.

> BTW, there are project owners and project members. I don't know which
> one is required.

Don't know, too. If you like, we can try with project member and
switch if it doesn't work.

Many thanks

Dirk