Updated link to the BeagleBoard-xM System Reference Manual

Jason Kridner

Jun 1, 2011, 7:33:55 PM6/1/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
The pre-xM original BeagleBoard had a consistent link of where to find the latest version of the System Reference Manual at http://beagleboard.org/static/BBSRM_latest.pdf.

Originally, I thought that I'd eventually replace that link with a System Reference Manual that covered both the pre-xM boards and the xM boards, but that no longer seems likely to happen, so I'd like to get distributors and others to simply refer to the BeagleBoard-xM System Reference manual at http://beagleboard.org/static/BBxMSRM_latest.pdf.

Hope you find this helpful!

trevj

Jun 6, 2011, 7:58:17 AM6/6/11
to Beagle Board
On Jun 2, 12:33 am, Jason Kridner <jkrid...@beagleboard.org> wrote:
> [...]
> Hope you find this helpful!

Is it the intention to also prominently link to those "[...]latest"
files somewhere at:
http://beagleboard.org/hardware/design

Jason Kridner

Jun 18, 2011, 12:16:19 AM6/18/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

No, there I expect to link to specific versions, not always the
latest. The ...latest files will change over time, but the others act
as archives.