Beagle Board available through Digi-Key

Jason Kridner

Jul 28, 2008, 1:15:34 AM7/28/08
to dis...@beagleboard.org
For those of you waiting on the announcement, the link to purchase a
Beagle Board is now live at:

http://BeagleBoard.org/

We are still having problems with orders outside of USA and Canada,
but my understanding is that those will be resolved in a day or two.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Abraham Arce

Jul 28, 2008, 10:48:13 AM7/28/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com, dis...@beagleboard.org
> For those of you waiting on the announcement, the link to purchase a
> Beagle Board is now live at:
>
> http://BeagleBoard.org/

Hi Jason,

The link from beagleboard.org is broken, http://www.digikey.com/beagleboard

The Page You Requested Is Not Available.

Daniel MD

Jul 28, 2008, 10:52:44 AM7/28/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
What is the estimated delivery date for UE countries? How long does it take from order to delivery?

Gerald Coley

Jul 28, 2008, 11:01:15 AM7/28/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
I just tried it and the link is working.

Gerald

Special Computing

Jul 28, 2008, 10:31:22 AM7/28/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com, Bill Mar
Jason,

There's a wrong link in the Digikey order page under Datasheets (Beagle Protocol Analyzer):

Bill Mar
Special Computing

Lee

Jul 28, 2008, 10:59:07 AM7/28/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
>Hi Jason,

>The Page You Requested Is Not Available.

I have just tried the link from here in the UK and I am being
sent to the correct page. Just shame I can order yet :-<

Lee

Checked by AVG.
16:16