Beagleboard in the UK

Karl Frankham

Sep 15, 2008, 3:53:23 PM9/15/08
to discu...@beagleboard.org

Can anybody tell me if I can buy the beagleboard in the uk and if so,
where from and what would I be looking to pay for it.

Many thanks

Karl

Gerald Coley

Sep 15, 2008, 3:58:42 PM9/15/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Digi-Key is the distributor for the BeagleBoard and they do ship to the UK. The price is $149 USD. I am not sure what the current exchange rate is, but you can contact D/K for that information.

Gerald

Stuart Johnson

Sep 15, 2008, 4:31:34 PM9/15/08
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

> Digi-Key is the distributor for the BeagleBoard and they do ship to
> the UK. The price is $149 USD. I am not sure what the current exchange
> rate is, but you can contact D/K for that information.

If you go though the UK checkout on Digi-Key, it's Ł88.51 posted. But
yu will get charged VAT on delivery, so it will be Ł104. Maybe a bit
ore if there is a courier handling fee.

Stuart.