Re: [beagleboard] Can not place order for beagleboard-xm for ppl who stay outside from US

Gerald Coley

Sep 6, 2010, 9:59:54 PM9/6/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
As I keep saying. They have all the information they need. They have a CCAT number. They have an ECCN number. There is nothing else they need and there is nothing else that is owed to them..

Give me a couple of days and let me see if I can find a way to get everyone on the same page.

Gerald

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 8:36 PM, ong ming soon <mingso...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

Today I'm about to place order for bb-xm in DigiKey online.But I get
the following error.Thus I cant order.

Due to U.S. export controls, we are unable to add this item to your
order.

I chat with the sale of DK, they replied me that this product is
pending for an ECCN number. May I know the status of bb-xm? Is it not
available for ppl who stay in others country? ooo...i'm such
unfortunate...

/MingSoon

ong ming soon

Sep 6, 2010, 9:36:42 PM9/6/10
to Beagle Board, whwo...@hotmail.com

h...@computer.org

Sep 7, 2010, 3:15:10 AM9/7/10
to Beagle Board
I can report that I had ordered two weeks ago through the German
www.digikey.de and received it last week. If I now try to
find the BeagleXM or 296-25798-ND I don't even see it
in the catalog. I can just go through "MyDigikey" to look into
the previous order.

So I suspect that their database has lost the status information that
it already had.

Andy

Sep 9, 2010, 1:50:58 AM9/9/10
to Beagle Board
Just an FYI for people waiting on their xMs or holding off till the
ordering issues have been delt with. Im not in the US and the xM on my
order went from backordered to reserved today. I called Digikey and
they advised that it will be on it's way either tonight or tomorrow
morning.

So apparently the international ordering issues have now be resolved.

On Sep 7, 7:15 pm, "h...@computer.org" <h...@computer.org> wrote:
> I can report that I had ordered two weeks ago through the Germanwww.digikey.deand received it last week. If I now try to

Gerald Coley

Sep 9, 2010, 9:28:58 AM9/9/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
The US Government agency screwed up  the CCAT number. They gave us one, but entered it into the system incorrectly. They seem to have left out the fact that it was for the BeagleBoard-xM. We have been assured that it will be taken care of today. We shall see if that actually happens.

Gerald