availability

amir....@3cint.com

Nov 25, 2009, 11:30:12 AM11/25/09
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this question:

Does anybody know where I could get a beagleboard at the moment?

The sources on the website all show 'no stock' for the forseeable future.

Thanks
please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

-------------------- Disclaimer --------------------

This message and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this message in error please delete it from your system. If you require any assistance please notify the sender. The Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message and/or its possible attachments. SIX Card Solutions Group Luxembourg S.A. (SCA Group Lux) shall therefore not be liable for this message if modified or intercepted by anyone. All reasonable precautionary measures have been implemented to prevent the transmission of viruses within this message and/or its possible attachments, SIX refuses to accept any responsibility for any damage caused by the contamination of your information system.

Gerald Coley

Nov 25, 2009, 11:35:07 AM11/25/09
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you do a search on the discussion groups. This topic has been discussed extensively. We are experiencing part shortages and we don't expect to be able to ship any more boards until the middle of January.

Gerald

amir....@3cint.com

Nov 25, 2009, 11:37:15 AM11/25/09
to beagl...@googlegroups.com, beagl...@googlegroups.com