Barebox (Uboot-v2) support on Beagleboard

Amar Nath

Jun 18, 2010, 9:17:03 PM6/18/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was looking at different available bootloaders for Beagleboard and came across Uboot-v2 aka Barebox loader.

I saw some amount of activity already been done for Beagle, but was not sure if its fully developed or some activities still remain pending.

I have some prior experience working with bootloaders and was interested to work with this if there exists some pending porting tasks.

Can someone clarify if Barebox currently provides full support for Beagle?

Regards,
-Amar

Maxim Podbereznyy

Jun 21, 2010, 2:21:56 AM6/21/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Amar,

a little bit searching in barebox documentation is welcome

http://www.barebox.org/documentation/barebox-2010.06.0/supported_boards.html

Max