Leopard Imaging LI-LBCM3M1 Camera Support in Linux kernel 3.0 +

Ayoub Zaki

Jan 15, 2012, 5:33:18 PM1/15/12
to Beagle Board
Hello list,

recently I bought a LI-LBCM3M1 Camera from Leopard Imaging and I would
like to make it working with the latest Ångström release based on 3.0
+ kernel

Looking inside the kernel recipes there are no references at all to
Aptina sensors patches !

are they merged into the kernel sources ?

Can anyone provide me some hints ?

Thank you

Zak

Maxim Podbereznyy

Jan 16, 2012, 12:13:30 AM1/16/12
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
this camera worked in 2.6.32. Why should not it work in 3.0?

Ayoub Zaki

Jan 16, 2012, 3:49:52 AM1/16/12
to Beagle Board
The kernel 2.6.32 (linux-omap-psp-2.6.32) has a bunch of patches to
support LI's cameras :

http://git.angstrom-distribution.org/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/meta-texasinstruments/tree/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-omap-psp-2.6.32/cam

apart from this kernel version there is no reference to those patches
again :