FrOSCon 2009 Call for Papers

david....@googlemail.com

Apr 13, 2009, 6:38:41 AM4/13/09
to Beagle Board
Dear fans of Beagle Board,

FrOSCon, the Free and Open Source software conference, is a two-day
conference on all things free and open held anually at the University
of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, Germany. The fourth edition of
FrOSCon takes place on august 22nd/23rd 2009.

The call for papers for FrOSCon 2009 has started. This year we are
especially interested in talks about open hardware. This, of course,
includes Beagle Board, one of the most interesting developments in
this
area. That is why we would like as many of you to participate as
possible.

Read all about the call for papers at
http://www.froscon.de/en/program/call-for-papers.html, or start
submitting talks and/or workshops right away at http://cfp.froscon.de.

I want to thank you very much in advance and hope to see you in
august.

Kind regards

David