OMAP5 board?

trevj

Feb 9, 2011, 8:27:27 AM2/9/11
to Beagle Board

Gerald Coley

Feb 9, 2011, 8:50:30 AM2/9/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
There is a plan to have an OMAP5 based board when the device is ready fro prime time. But that won't be any time soon.

Gerald

Maxim Podbereznyy

Feb 9, 2011, 8:53:51 AM2/9/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
I'm not even sure that OMAP4 will be available for the mortals.
Today Nvidia Tegra is the most attractive platform.

Måns Rullgård

Feb 9, 2011, 8:59:03 AM2/9/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Maxim Podbereznyy <lisa...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not even sure that OMAP4 will be available for the mortals.
> Today Nvidia Tegra is the most attractive platform.

I don't see the Tegra being more available to mortals than the OMAP4.
There isn't even a public TRM.

--
Måns Rullgård
ma...@mansr.com

Alex

Feb 9, 2011, 9:00:48 AM2/9/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 04:53:51PM +0300, Maxim Podbereznyy wrote:
> I'm not even sure that OMAP4 will be available for the mortals.
> Today Nvidia Tegra is the most attractive platform.
>
> 2011/2/9 Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org>

the OMAP4 is on the pandaboard, but till now digikey wasn't able to
deliver me one.

regards
alex

Vladimir Pantelic

Feb 9, 2011, 9:34:31 AM2/9/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

yes, it is high demand, wait time is like 2mo atm...

Gerald Coley

Feb 9, 2011, 9:49:53 AM2/9/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Mainly due to the lack of LSR WIFI modules.

Gerald