[beagleboard] BeagleBoard xM ?

Armando Camara

May 19, 2010, 9:30:16 AM5/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know about the version "BeagleBoard XM? And when she will be launched and its price?

Tanks Armando!

Gerald Coley

May 19, 2010, 9:55:54 AM5/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
The -xM will sell for $179. It is planned to launch the first week in June with inventory toward the end of June.

Gerald

Jason Kridner

May 19, 2010, 10:00:05 AM5/19/10
to Beagle Board
On May 19, 9:30 am, Armando Camara <armando.cam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone know about the version "BeagleBoard XM? And when she will be launched
> and its price?

It is expected to be launched at ESC Chicago on June 7 [1] and
available for order from Digi-Key for $179 on the same day. Most
orders should be filled in 4-6 weeks. Boards will be handed out for
free to attendees of the ESC Chicago BYOES sessions (limited spaces,
first-come --> first-serve).

[1] http://esc-chicago.techinsightsevents.com/ti_beagleboard

Robert L Cochran

May 19, 2010, 4:55:45 PM5/19/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Too bad I can't attend this, the dates conflict with other commitments.
Otherwise I'd sign up. But I'll buy the XM. And I believe someone (Mr.
Day?) is writing a book on the BeagleBoard?

Bob Cochran

Thomas Weber

Jun 1, 2010, 10:12:54 AM6/1/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Will the Beagleboard (XM) be available at LinuxTag in Berlin?

Thomas

Koen Kooi

Jun 1, 2010, 10:17:33 AM6/1/10
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Op 1 jun 2010, om 16:12 heeft Thomas Weber het volgende geschreven:

> Will the Beagleboard (XM) be available at LinuxTag in Berlin?

I'm hand-carrying 2 xM revision A boards to linuxtag to show at the TI booth, but they aren't for sale :)

regards,

Koen