Who manages BeagleBoard Expansion Vendor IDs?

Ueli Niederer

Jun 17, 2011, 6:00:58 AM6/17/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hello together

I was looking around in Google Groups and the rest of the Internet for
the information who is managing the vendor IDs for Expansion boards?
Is that kind of self managed through the wiki-Page on eLinux.org (
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardPinMux#Expansion_boards ) and with an
entry in the table there I'm 'registered' or do I have to take further
actions for acquiring a vendor ID?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ueli

Gerald Coley

Jun 17, 2011, 7:57:51 AM6/17/11
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
It is self managed by the vendors.Just add your information to the table and please use one that is unused.

Gerald