Rock Machine MC Recruiting In Toronto

Greg Carr

Apr 7, 2008, 5:05:32 AM4/7/08
Hells' rival recruiting in GTA
TheStar.com - GTA - Hells' rival recruiting in GTA

Rock Machine, in revival after Quebec biker war, seeks old-school
`drunken toughs' for area chapter

April 05, 2008
Peter Edwards
staff reporter

The Rock Machine motorcycle club is actively recruiting members in the
Greater Toronto Area, but organizers say they're not worried about a
repeat of the gang's bloody war with the Hells Angels in Quebec, which
killed some 160 people.

"I can't see the violence that happened in Quebec ever happening
again," a Rock Machine organizer told the Star in an interview. "Laws
have changed. Times have changed and it's a different biker world."

The Rock Machine has signed up two dozen members so far in Greater
Toronto, said the organizer, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

OPP Insp. Dan Redmond of the provincial Biker Enforcement Unit
declined to comment, as did biker Rick Ciarniello of Vancouver, who
has often acted as a spokesperson for the Hells Angels.

The attempt to revive the Rock Machine is potentially explosive,
according to a retired enforcer who was involved in the Quebec biker
war of the 1990s and early 2000s.

"I would be very surprised if (Rock Machine recruiters) don't get a
visit" from Hell Angels, Normand Brisebois said in an interview.

Brisebois was a hitman working for the Dark Circle, a club aligned
with the Rock Machine, during the Quebec hostilities. He now has a new
identity after going into a witness protection program.

Brisebois said the Hells Angels are touchy about other clubs gaining a
high profile but may be leery of instigating a biker war that would
invite intense scrutiny by the police, media and politicians.

Victims of the Quebec biker strife included two prison guards and an
11-year-old boy hit by shrapnel from a car bomb. In the uproar that
followed, police got more organized and politicians passed tougher
laws.

"Are (Hells Angels) willing to go back to a war (and) have the cops,
the publicity ... the cameras" on them, asked Brisebois. "I don't
think so."

The Angels have 10 chapters within a 90-minute drive of Toronto City
Hall.

The Rock Machine organizer interviewed had no comment on possible
Hells Angels reaction. "We're not talking about them one way or
another," he said.

The month-old Rock Machine chapter in the GTA still needs a clubhouse,
he said. It will be called the Ontario West chapter, while a chapter
in the Kingston area, with a dozen members, will be known as Ontario
East, he said.

The organizer said the new Rock Machine will expel members caught
trafficking drugs or committing other anti-social crimes.

"We're not going to throw a guy out for a bar brawl, but anything that
we consider an assault on society will be immediate expulsion," he
said.

He said his club won't recruit criminals, but also won't be mistaken
for a curling club or the Shriners.

"We want to go back to the older ways, the way it was in the early
'50s," he said. "When it was just a bunch of drunken toughs."

Some of the Rock Machine recruits are ex-Bandidos. Eight members of
that gang's old Toronto chapter were found at the edge of a cornfield
in Shedden, Ont., in April 2006. Six Bandidos and associates are to go
to trial for those murders in September.

The newly formed Rock Machine has absorbed The Crew, a small club
active in York Region and Western Canada, the organizer said. But most
new members are in their 20s or 30s and have never been in a biker
gang before.

Police officers and prison guards need not apply, he added. "They have
a certain mentality and it doesn't fit with our lifestyle."

The newly formed Rock Machine also has chapters in Winnipeg and
Edmonton. One member is ex-Bandidos leader Ron Burling, now serving 17
years for kidnapping and torturing a drug rival, who had fingers
crushed by a sledgehammer and a tattoo sliced off with a knife.

"We believe everybody deserves a second chance," the organizer said.
"We won't throw our members out who are in jail. We don't abandon our
brothers that are in jail."
Does anyone know if Carmine Ciarniello is related to Rick Ciarniello?
I saw her on TV in Oppenheimer Park last night she was helping feed
the ppl there and HAMC has a lot of clout in that area. For example I
once saw a Hell's Angel listed on the bad trick sheet in the DTES and
it disappeared from the various places it was posted in record time.
The UN gang also has a presence in the DTES and a few ppl have told me
in the past that they are going to drive HA out of there. Meanwhile
the IHIT success rate continues to drop.
HA
is involved with
extortion, homicide, kidnapping, prostitution, meth and cocaine
dealing, rape, armed robbery and motorcycle theft and child
pornography
as well as phony currency and witness intimidation and obstruction of
justice. They have been known to bribe and scare law enforcement
officers and judges into doing their bidding. These ppl must be
rooted
out of the Cdn justice system. Two judges have actually done their
job
and declared HAMC a criminal org and the Victoria Times-Colonist is
calling for it to be banned as a terrorist org.
"The Hells Angels should be treated as a domestic terror organization.
We should encourage those who make and enforce our laws in their
efforts to eradicate them."
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/comment/story.html?id=517a2096-953a-4ea3-9507-ee3c5e8d39e2

The White Rock chapter Sgt.Of Arms, Villy Roy Lynnerup, recently was
arrested for trying to board an airplane at YVR
with a loaded firearm. Was probably going to crash the plane into the
Downtown courthouse or hold the passengers hostage in exchange for
the
release of Moms Boucher and all imprisoned full patch members. All
the
Hell's Angels, their supporters, associates etc. should be imprisoned
for twenty years
their children put in foster care and their assets seized.
Ppl are trying to get HAMC listed as a terrorist org. If you support
this
then write letters to editors of local newspapers and your local MP.
As well John Les the solicitor-general of BC before he resigned has
advocated banning
the wearing of gang colours such as biker patches in bars. Perhaps
John van Dongen the new solicitor-general will get the job done that
he started. Since HA
is
known to frequent Brandi’s and the Cecil and has links to
various bars in BC that would be an improvement. The gang has a
history of intimidating
bartenders, infiltrating unions involved in the bar industry, beating
and killing strippers and beating customers to death at random for no
reason. Contact your MLA as well as the local media and tell them you
want this implemented sooner rather than later.
VPD is appealing again for info about the homicide of Maria Yvette
Monzon who was shot dead on the westside of Vancouver. She was killed
by HA but the police have never stated that. There is a reward.

Colleen Reiter (Ryder?) of Surrey was killed by HAMC but the RCMP
refuse to confirm this.

[...]

the wearing of gang colours such as biker patches in bars. Since HA
is
known to frequent Brandi’s and the Cecil and has links to
various bars in BC that would be an improvement. The gang has a
history of intimidating
bartenders, infiltrating unions involved in the bar industry, beating
and killing strippers and beating customers to death at random for no
reason. Contact your MLA as well as the local media and tell them you
want this implemented sooner rather than later.
VPD is appealing again for info about the homicide of Maria Yvette
Monzon who was shot dead on the westside of Vancouver. She was killed
by HA but the police have never stated that. There is a reward.

Colleen Reiter (Ryder?) of Surrey was killed by HAMC but the RCMP
refuse to confirm this.

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email lows...@telus.net I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email lows...@telus.net but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.

I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.