Thanks!

RobS

Jun 21, 2010, 2:25:53 PM6/21/10
to BBEdit Talk
To the good folks at Barebones,

I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying the new Live Search
bar. I often need to find places to work within a document, but I also
need to use the search and replace dialog for more powerful and useful
things that I want to retain for a while during a work session. Using
the Live Search bar for lcoating myself is extremely handy. And I just
discovered that, if I split the window pane in order to do some cut
and paste without losing my place, the live Search will restrict
itself to just the current pane. Delightful!

Thank you for such an excellent product.

And now, about that iPad I'll be getting soon. ... ;-)

Rob

Rich Siegel

Jun 28, 2010, 3:47:50 PM6/28/10
to bbe...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, June 21, 2010, RobS <rstev...@accesscable.net> wrote:

>I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying the new Live Search

>bar. [...]

Excellent. Those Whom We Must Obey will be pleased by their
minions having done something right, for a change. ;-)

Cheers,

R.
--
Rich Siegel Bare Bones Software, Inc.
<sie...@barebones.com> <http://www.barebones.com/>

Someday I'll look back on all this and laugh... until they
sedate me.

Ron Catterall

Jun 28, 2010, 3:54:26 PM6/28/10
to bbe...@googlegroups.com
Rich
You must have watching (or even reading) "Rumpole of the Bailey" and she
who must be obeyed"
Ron

--
Ron Catterall Ph.D. D.Sc.
r...@catterall.net

Mike Conley

Jun 29, 2010, 3:33:51 AM6/29/10
to BBEdit Talk
> You must have watching (or even reading) "Rumpole of the Bailey" and she
> who must be obeyed"

I should think something older than that. Far older, black shadows in
racial memory. Ancient, horrible, eldritch, unspeakable....

Fritz Anderson

Jun 29, 2010, 6:16:27 AM6/29/10
to bbe...@googlegroups.com

Iä! Iä! Pnoies fhtagn!

— F

Lorin Rivers

Jun 29, 2010, 12:50:02 PM6/29/10
to bbe...@googlegroups.com

On Jun 21, 2010, at 13:25 , RobS wrote:

> To the good folks at Barebones,
>
> I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying the new Live Search
> bar.

Can I get a WITNESS!

Here, here. This is the best BBEdit EVAR for this and many other things. PNOIES!
--
Lorin Rivers
Mosasaur: Killer Technical Marketing <http://www.mosasaur.com>