Meeting might be on new floor!

Priidu

Aug 18, 2010, 5:13:36 AM8/18/10
to Barcelona on Rails
Hola!

Last time in July somebody mentioned that meeting in August will be in
the same building but on new floor, does anybody know what floor it
was?

By the way, I have been investigated into Rails 3 internals, I wonder
if anybody does the same and would like to talk about it more in
depth. For example I currently port one Rails 2 project over into
Rails 3 engine and extract some gemify helper stuff into
http://github.com/priit/engineered It's in spike state, not released,
no specs yet etc. I have investigated classes such as Application,
Engine, Railites, initialization and got quite good overview so far
but a bit extra talk would be very handy.

Anyhow who is coming to the meeting?

Cheers,
Priit

PS! By the way, it's my last meeting, cos I'm moving to London in
September. I had really nice time in Barcelona and learned a lot new
things. Anyhow, I'll keep on eye what you do and will follow the list
for long time. Going to miss Barcelona a lot :-)

Andrés gutiérrez

Aug 18, 2010, 5:17:46 AM8/18/10
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com

2010/8/18 Priidu <priit....@gmail.com>

Good luck Priit :)

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Barcelona on Rails" de Grupos de Google.
Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a barcelon...@googlegroups.com.

Victor Castell

Aug 18, 2010, 5:48:37 AM8/18/10
to barcelon...@googlegroups.com
+1 for Rails 3 internals talks.

+1 in miss Barcelona
+1 you to come back again someday

:)

Good luck mate!

christkv

Aug 18, 2010, 6:57:16 AM8/18/10
to Barcelona on Rails
I have no idea if there will be anyone coming ?

Please indicate if there's any intrest. If less than 5 people are
coming then we will have to wait.
Will still be in the old office space if it happens (we are waiting
for technicians to wire the new
office space)

Cheers

On Aug 18, 11:48 am, Victor Castell <victorco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for Rails 3 internals talks.
>
> +1 in miss Barcelona
> +1 you to come back again someday
>
> :)
>
> Good luck mate!
>
> 2010/8/18 Andrés gutiérrez <andresgut...@gmail.com>
>

> > 2010/8/18 Priidu <priit.tamb...@gmail.com>
>
> > Hola!
>
> >> Last time in July somebody mentioned that meeting in August will be in
> >> the same building but on new floor, does anybody know what floor it
> >> was?
>
> >> By the way, I have been investigated into Rails 3 internals, I wonder
> >> if anybody does the same and would like to talk about it more in
> >> depth. For example I currently port one Rails 2 project over into
> >> Rails 3 engine and extract some gemify helper stuff into
> >>http://github.com/priit/engineeredIt's in spike state, not released,
> >> no specs yet etc. I have investigated classes such as Application,
> >> Engine, Railites, initialization and got quite good overview so far
> >> but a bit extra talk would be very handy.
>
> >> Anyhow who is coming to the meeting?
>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Priit
>
> >> PS! By the way, it's my last meeting, cos I'm moving to London in
> >> September. I had really nice time in Barcelona and learned a lot new
> >> things. Anyhow, I'll keep on eye what you do and will follow the list
> >> for long time. Going to miss Barcelona a lot :-)
>
> > Good luck Priit :)
>
> >> --
>
> >> Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Barcelona on
> >> Rails" de Grupos de Google.
> >> Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a
> >> barcelon...@googlegroups.com.
> >> Para anular tu suscripción a este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a
> >> Para tener acceso a más opciones, visita el grupo en
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/barcelonaonrails?hl=es.
>
> >  --
> > Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Barcelona on
> > Rails" de Grupos de Google.
> > Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a
> > barcelon...@googlegroups.com.
> > Para anular tu suscripción a este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a
> > Para tener acceso a más opciones, visita el grupo en
> >http://groups.google.com/group/barcelonaonrails?hl=es.
>
> --www.victorcoder.com|www.season.es

Xavier Noria

Aug 18, 2010, 7:16:08 AM8/18/10
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Priidu <priit....@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS! By the way, it's my last meeting, cos I'm moving to London in
> September. I had really nice time in Barcelona and learned a lot new
> things. Anyhow, I'll keep on eye what you do and will follow the list
> for long time. Going to miss Barcelona a lot :-)

Good luck man! We will sure meet in some conference :).

Would have loved to see that talk, but I am not in Barcelona tomorrow.

Josep Mª Bach

Aug 19, 2010, 4:28:34 AM8/19/10
to Barcelona on Rails
I am coming as well.

Cheers!

christkv

Aug 19, 2010, 5:59:33 AM8/19/10
to Barcelona on Rails
Hi everyone

The meeting is cancelled today. First meeting will be in September
when everyone is back from vacation.
This will also be the first meeting in the new space.

Same address but

Entrepisos - 1

Cheers

Steffen

Aug 24, 2010, 6:16:25 AM8/24/10
to Barcelona on Rails
Hi everyone,

I'm currently here in BCN with another Rails fellow on vacation.
Unfortunately we missed the last meeting last Thursday. Haven't seen
this thread until late in the afternoon and therefore we didn't report
that we're coming. :-/
Anyway, anybody interested in an informal meeting somewhere at a cafe/
bar tonight near Gothic district?

Thanks,
Steffen