Google Webfont – Khmer Unicode not works well on Chrome on Windows XP?

Pongsametrey SOK

Jul 5, 2011, 5:22:03 AM7/5/11
to barcampp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Just want you guys test if you have Chrome on Windows XP.

Check my investigate: http://bit.ly/j6NPR9

I tested as well on my PC with latest Chrome with this article: http://kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/article/20766.html

I could not see all the names wrote in English as: Saros / ​​សមាជិក​អង្គ​ការ O.P.T.O ​លោក ស្រី​​ JENEH CAROL etc.

I tested on Windows 7, no issue.

I'm not sure if it is the issue of my PCs or other issue.

Let's share you guys has the same issue or any solution for that.

Thanks,
Metrey

--

Mr. SOK Pongsametrey
Nokor-IT Company

Personal:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pongsametreysok
http://osify.com
It's not hard to give a spare time to community for free!

Ratanak Chan

Jul 5, 2011, 5:36:54 AM7/5/11
to barcampp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The same as you.

--
*´¨)

Mey

Sep 18, 2013, 12:39:53 AM9/18/13
to barcampp...@googlegroups.com
All you need to do download and install Khmer Unicode 2.0.1 32Bit_AKbalthom   this application for win XP.