Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

heather...@gmail.com

neprebran,
21. feb. 2007, 12:23:5321. 2. 07
do BarCamp
Hi everyone,

Any word on a final date yet? Is it the 15th?

BTW, Barcamp Los Angeles #3 is scheduled for March 24/25th - the
weekend before eTech. So if anyone is going to be in the hood, I'd
love to have you join us. We are building a great tech community here
in the city of angels.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of you barcamp peeps in person.

Cheers,

-Heather
http://barcamp.org/BarCampLosAngeles
http://www.heathervescent.com

Chris Messina

neprebran,
22. feb. 2007, 04:31:5022. 2. 07
do bar...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I believe we've settled on dinner on the 14th and a something of
a day of working on the 15th.

We'll work out venue and food and stuff next... but hopefully folks
can make those dates work!

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Citizen Provocateur &

Chris Messina

neprebran,
22. feb. 2007, 05:18:5722. 2. 07
do bar...@googlegroups.com
Ok, here's the tentative Upcoming page...

Venue suggestions please!

http://upcoming.org/event/154898

Oh, and I haven't created the dinner event yet... does anyone have
ideas for SXSW dinners on the 14th that might accommodate us? In this
case, might be better to join 'em and mingle than to try to find a
venue at this late time...

Chris

Christopher St John

neprebran,
22. feb. 2007, 09:48:0222. 2. 07
do bar...@googlegroups.com
On 2/22/07, Chris Messina <chris....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, here's the tentative Upcoming page...
>
> Venue suggestions please!

what's your estimate on the crowd?

--
Christopher St. John
http://artofsystems.blogspot.com

Misha

neprebran,
22. feb. 2007, 13:23:5522. 2. 07
do BarCamp
Damn. I *just* booked my conflicting non-Austin travel plans last
night. I'm so so sad to be missing this...

- Misha Glouberman
http://www.mishaglouberman.com/

On Feb 22, 4:31 am, "Chris Messina" <chris.mess...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I believe we've settled on dinner on the 14th and a something of
> a day of working on the 15th.
>
> We'll work out venue and food and stuff next... but hopefully folks
> can make those dates work!
>
> Chris

Misha

neprebran,
22. feb. 2007, 15:48:5722. 2. 07
do BarCamp
Ooh! I spoke to the airlines, and it looks like, through an odd series
of coincidences, I'm still able to rearrange my travel plans. So... it
looks like I'll be able to make to to Austin after all. Yay!

- Misha

On Feb 22, 1:23 pm, "Misha" <m...@web.net> wrote:
> Damn. I *just* booked my conflicting non-Austin travel plans last
> night. I'm so so sad to be missing this...
>

> - Misha Gloubermanhttp://www.mishaglouberman.com/

Chris Messina

neprebran,
22. feb. 2007, 18:01:1022. 2. 07
do bar...@googlegroups.com
Yay!

;)

Misha

neprebran,
2. mar. 2007, 11:26:512. 3. 07
do BarCamp
Anyone got floor space for me and my gf to crash on? A cheap hotel to
recommend? A part of town to recommend? Austin's totally new to me.

On Feb 22, 6:01 pm, "Chris Messina" <chris.mess...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yay!
>
> ;)

David Crow

neprebran,
2. mar. 2007, 14:54:532. 3. 07
do bar...@googlegroups.com
Misha,

It's SXSW, so a lot of the hotels fill up very quickly. The Austin
Motel and Hotel San Jose are my favourites.

Austin Motel - http://www.austinmotel.com/
Hotel San Jose - http://www.sanjosehotel.com/

La Quinta on 11th - http://www.lq.com/lq/index.jsp

Check out Citysearch Budget Hotels:
http://austin.citysearch.com/bestof/winners/budget_hotel

Cheers,
David

Misha

neprebran,
11. mar. 2007, 11:11:5211. 3. 07
do BarCamp
Thanks, David. Margaux and I ended up at the Motel 6 in South Austin-
pretty much the only place in town we could find!

Anyone have ideas for where to have dinner on the 14th? Where to meet
on the 15th?

On Mar 2, 3:54 pm, "David Crow" <davidc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Misha,
>
> It's SXSW, so a lot of the hotels fill up very quickly. The Austin
> Motel and Hotel San Jose are my favourites.
>
> Austin Motel -http://www.austinmotel.com/

> Hotel San Jose -http://www.sanjosehotel.com/
>
> La Quinta on 11th -http://www.lq.com/lq/index.jsp

> Check out Citysearch Budget Hotels:http://austin.citysearch.com/bestof/winners/budget_hotel