Re: [bangalorefx] Re: A very special Bangalore Flex User Group meeting

Message has been deleted

mrinal wadhwa

Jan 31, 2008, 3:11:53 AM1/31/08
to banga...@googlegroups.com
Sorry 5pm - 7pm :)
2 hrs
_
Mrinal

On Jan 31, 2008 10:57 AM, Vinoth Babu T J <vinot...@aztecsoft.com> wrote:

Date
Monday, February 25, 2008

Time
5:00 pm - 7:00 am

Till 7 am??!!

Thanks & Regards,

Vinoth Babu T J

-----Original Message-----
From: banga...@googlegroups.com [mailto:banga...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of mrinal wadhwa
Sent:
Thursday, January 31, 2008 12:49 AM
To: banga...@googlegroups.com; flex_...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [bangalorefx] A very special Bangalore Flex User Group meeting

Hi Everyone,

initRIA went very well, now its time for our next meeting and this one you just can't miss ....

As you may have heard, Adobe is about to release Adobe Flex 3 and Adobe AIR 1.0.  Now that the cat is almost out of the bag, this will be the focus of our 25th February special meeting! Adobe is sponsoring this meeting with giveaways and a raffle copy of Adobe Flex Builder 3 Professional.

Flex 3 is a feature-packed release, adding new UI components like the advanced datagrid and improved CSS capabilities; powerful tooling additions like refactoring; and extensive testing tools including memory and performance profiling, plus support for automated functional testing in Flex Builder 3.

Adobe AIR is game-changing in so many ways, delivering rich Internet applications (RIA) on the desktop, enabling access to the local file system, system tray, notifications and much more. Now you can write RIAs on the desktop using the same skills that you've been already using to create great web apps including both Flex and
AJAX.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to see and hear about this highly anticipated release of Flex 3 and AIR at this meeting.

Register Here

I'll be posting the venue details very soon, meanwhile I request you all spread the word.

With best regards,

Mrinal Wadhwa

Manager,
Bangalore Flex User Group

This email message and its attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you have received it in error, please contact the sender by return email, notify your system manager and destroy the original message and any copies thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is unlawful. Please check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.

www.aztecsoft.com

Mrinal Wadhwa

Feb 19, 2008, 9:47:38 PM2/19/08
to banga...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Its great to see that so many people have registered for this months meeting, it'll be very exciting and I look forward to seeing you all there.

The venue has now been decided ...

Date
Monday, February 25, 2008

Time