it's broke

Todd

Mar 3, 2011, 4:36:03 PM3/3/11
to Baltimore Node MakerBot Users Group
I'm getting an error when I try to build that says, "GCode parser is
null, can't print"

I can control the bot from ReplicatorG, and I've tried disconnecting
and reconnecting and using different stl files, old and new, ones its
printed before and ones its never printed, and every time i push the
build button, it saiys build completed, and "GCode parser is null,
can't print"

Marty McGuire

Mar 3, 2011, 4:53:20 PM3/3/11
to baltimore...@googlegroups.com, Todd
Sounds like ReplicatorG has itself in a weird state. Have you tried restarting RepG?

Meanwhile, I'll file this bug with Matt Mets, RepG developer extraordinaire.

Marty McGuire

Mar 3, 2011, 4:56:50 PM3/3/11
to baltimore...@googlegroups.com
Matt says he has seen this before. RepG is losing some state and restarting or re-selecting the machine from the Machine menu should fix it.

It'll be fixed in the next release, I think.

--Marty

Todd

Mar 3, 2011, 5:03:14 PM3/3/11
to Baltimore Node MakerBot Users Group
it's fixed!

marty wins one point, which is worth an extra 100 points in DK JR.

restarting ReplicatorG fixes the "GCode parser is null, can't print"
problem