BAHUG meeting on February 22, 2010

Ivan Tarasov

Feb 4, 2010, 5:22:47 PM2/4/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com

Next BAHUG meeting will be held on Monday, February 22 at 7pm at Engine Yard (SOMA, San Francisco):

Engine Yard
500 Third Street, Suite 510
San Francisco, CA 94107

Contact cell (mine): 415-570-1669.
Host's phone (Larry's): 407-718-7665

We are going to have two talks:

   1. Larry Diehl is going to give a talk on Agda <http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/>
   2. -- to be defined -- (unless somebody else volunteers to give a talk, I can prepare a talk either on Finger Trees, or on Control.Applicative, or probably something else)

Some people will be going from the South Bay (and probably East Bay) to the meeting and back, so there's a possibility of carpooling. Also, it's very easy to get to Engine Yard from the Caltrain station. Please send me a message if you need help figuring out transportation. If you can take some people from East/South Bay on your car to the meeting and back, please send a message to the bahaskell mailing list.

Please forward this email to those who may be interested in attending. If you plan to attend, please subscribe to BAHaskell Google Group <http://groups.google.com/group/bahaskell> to follow all the discussions related to this meeting.

Cheers,
Ivan

Evan Laforge

Feb 9, 2010, 8:32:26 PM2/9/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
> We are going to have two talks:
>
>    1. Larry Diehl is going to give a talk on Agda
> <http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/>

Looking forward to this!

>    2. -- to be defined -- (unless somebody else volunteers to give a talk, I
> can prepare a talk either on Finger Trees, or on Control.Applicative, or
> probably something else)

I vote for finger trees, there are lots of good articles out there on
applicative already.

BTW, googlegroups sets reply-to to the group by default, which is sort
of weird because it makes 'reply' work just like 'reply-all', and
harder to respond to individuals. Any argument against turning it
off?

Ivan Tarasov

Feb 9, 2010, 9:14:17 PM2/9/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I like it the way it is now, however I don't have a strong preference here. If the other subscribers want, I can make the change to one of the following options:
(current setting)
2.
3.
4.

Ivan

Jason Dusek

Feb 9, 2010, 11:48:12 PM2/9/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
2010/02/09 Ivan Tarasov <ivan.t...@gmail.com>:

> I like it the way it is now

I also like it the way it is.

--
Jason Dusek

Jason Dusek

Feb 9, 2010, 11:49:19 PM2/9/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
2010/02/09 Evan Laforge <qdu...@gmail.com>:

> > We are going to have two talks:
> >
> > 1. Larry Diehl is going to give a talk on Agda
> > <http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/>
>
> Looking forward to this!

Me too!

--
Jason Dusek

larrytheliquid

Feb 23, 2010, 1:36:52 AM2/23/10
to Bay Area Haskell Users Group
Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/larrytheliquid/intro-to-agda

On Feb 9, 8:49 pm, Jason Dusek <jason.du...@gmail.com> wrote:

Larrytheliquid

Feb 23, 2010, 2:09:05 AM2/23/10
to Bay Area Haskell Users Group
Slideshare crews with formatting, here is the raw google doc: http://is.gd/8YXM9

Respectfully,
Larry Diehl
www.larrytheliquid.com

Ben Sanders

Feb 23, 2010, 1:43:58 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Sad I couldn't make it.  What ended up being the other talk(s)?  Are there any other slides/videos?

Cheers,
Ben

Vlad Patryshev

Feb 23, 2010, 2:04:48 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
It was a great talk. Agda is amazing. A language so beautiful; it is hard to think about writing anything in Java after that.

2010/2/23 Ben Sanders <bwsa...@gmail.com>

--
Thanks,
-Vlad

Raoul Duke

Feb 23, 2010, 2:07:10 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Vlad Patryshev <vpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It was a great talk. Agda is amazing. A language so beautiful; it is hard to
> think about writing anything in Java after that.

having missed the talk... why wouldn't one use

* epigram
* ats
* or even coq?

http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1566

Jason Dusek

Feb 23, 2010, 2:17:46 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
2010/2/23 Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Vlad Patryshev <vpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It was a great talk. Agda is amazing. A language so beautiful; it is hard to
>> think about writing anything in Java after that.
>
> having missed the talk... why wouldn't one use
>
> * epigram
> * ats
> * or even coq?

Larry didn't give a talk on why we should use Agda; he just
gave a talk on Agda (while mentioning a few other systems,
too, as they came up in questions).

--
Jason Dusek

Raoul Duke

Feb 23, 2010, 2:18:57 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Jason Dusek <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Larry didn't give a talk on why we should use Agda; he just
>  gave a talk on Agda (while mentioning a few other systems,
>  too, as they came up in questions).

Vlad's comment led me further to wonder what else besides Agda might be cool.

Vlad Patryshev

Feb 23, 2010, 2:23:50 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
If somebody could give a presentation on epigram and/or coq...

2010/2/23 Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com>

Thanks,
-Vlad

Raoul Duke

Feb 23, 2010, 2:25:27 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Vlad Patryshev <vpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If somebody could give a presentation on epigram and/or coq...

re: coq, Jake Donham (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~jdonham/) could, since he
gave such a talk a while back when bayfp was still in business.

Jake Donham

Feb 23, 2010, 3:13:53 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com> wrote:
> re: coq, Jake Donham (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~jdonham/) could, since he
> gave such a talk a while back when bayfp was still in business.

Thanks for the plug, but it was Twelf actually. Video and slides here:

http://www.bayfp.org/blog/?p=23

If you know one of the FP-style systems like Coq or Agda, you might
find Twelf interesting because it is based on logic programming, and
because it supports a built-in notion of binding (higher-order
abstract syntax) which makes it particularly suited for proofs about
programming languages.

Jake

P.S. anybody interested in reviving BayFP? Personally I think we FPers
of different language tribes have more to unify than to divide us.

Jason Dusek

Feb 23, 2010, 3:17:45 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I think we should have BayFM (formal methods) since there are
plenty of FPers who wouldn't care for this stuff.

--
Jason Dusek

Larry Diehl

Feb 23, 2010, 3:45:47 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com, baha...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great to me

Sent from my iPhone

occam wonder

Feb 23, 2010, 3:45:38 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Jason. A FM group will be cool.

Nick

Jason Dusek

Feb 23, 2010, 4:14:51 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
So I now am going to make an odd suggestion: Bay Haskell is
BayFM so let's just leave it that way :) I think it's fine for
the charter of the group to expand *upward* to include
Agda/Epigram/Coq -- that is natural given the interests of the
Haskell community. I would hate to see Bay Haskell actually
become full of crap web apps written in Haskell and tutorials
for people who want to learn to write their first Parsec
parser.

What we don't want is for it to expand "downward" (less
static, less pure) or splinter into a group for each theorem
prover (like what happened to BayFP).

We don't need to make a point of welcoming formal methods.
That's why we learnt Haskell in the first place. Let's just
have some more formal talks or workshops.

--
Jason Dusek

Vlad Patryshev

Feb 23, 2010, 4:31:07 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
+1

2010/2/23 Jason Dusek <jason...@gmail.com>

--
Jason Dusek

Thanks,
-Vlad

Raoul Duke

Feb 23, 2010, 4:33:32 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
> Thanks for the plug, but it was Twelf actually.

oh, man, i'm already into the alzheimers? :(

Corey O'Connor

Feb 23, 2010, 5:28:39 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
+1!
-Corey O'Connor

Corey O'Connor

Feb 23, 2010, 5:37:37 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I tried creating a Google wave for the bahaskell group. The wave
contains the poll:
Should Bay Area Haskell expand to Bay Area Formal Methods? (yes/no/maybe)

If you have access to Google wave you can find it by looking at the
bahaskell group's waves. If you don't have access to google wave and
would like and invite let me know.

-Corey O'Connor

Peter Burns

Feb 23, 2010, 6:33:47 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I've searched for bahaskell in google wave and was unable to find anything. I've tried: bahaskell ; with:public bahaskell ; with:public bay area haskell

--Peter

Vlad Patryshev

Feb 23, 2010, 6:40:50 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
(talking about self types) But you still were able to find this maillist, were not you?

2010/2/23 Peter Burns <ric...@gmail.com>

--
Thanks,
-Vlad

Corey O'Connor

Feb 23, 2010, 6:40:56 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
qdunkan has found the wave. Not sure how. I'm new to google wave. Is
there a way I can provide a link that will bring you to the wave?

Cheers,
Corey O'Connor

Jason Dusek

Feb 23, 2010, 6:54:59 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
2010/02/23 Corey O'Connor <coreyo...@gmail.com>:

> I tried creating a Google wave for the bahaskell group. The wave
> contains the poll:
> Should Bay Area Haskell expand to Bay Area Formal Methods? (yes/no/maybe)

Why do we need a poll? If we ever take issue with a talk, for example,
if we feel that a talk on Coq is not appropriate, then we might have
to come back to our charter and chat about it. However, I don't think
we have any need to legislate or decide anything. We'd all like to see
an Epigram/Coq/Twelf talk.

--
Jason Dusek

Evan Laforge

Feb 23, 2010, 6:57:01 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Corey O'Connor <coreyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> qdunkan has found the wave. Not sure how. I'm new to google wave. Is
> there a way I can provide a link that will bring you to the wave?
>
> Cheers,
> Corey O'Connor

I flailed around a little and then clicked on
"baha...@googlegroups.com" in contacts.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Jason Dusek <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why do we need a poll?

But we like playing with tech :)

Jason Dusek

Feb 23, 2010, 7:05:44 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
2010/02/23 Evan Laforge <qdu...@gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Jason Dusek <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why do we need a poll?
>
> But we like playing with tech :)

It's not about tech. It's about people.

--
Jason Dusek

Ben Sanders

Feb 23, 2010, 8:06:32 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Not to get off the topic of future meetings, but were there any other talks on Monday?  (It seemed that there was going to be
one on Finger Trees, but it doesn't sound like it happened.)

Ivan Tarasov

Feb 23, 2010, 8:27:56 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
We didn't have enough time. We can do it the next time.

I didn't prepare any slides for the Finger Trees talk, because I planned to use the whiteboard. Should I try to prepare the slides for the next meeting?

Ivan

Vlad Patryshev

Feb 23, 2010, 8:49:37 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please!

2010/2/23 Ivan Tarasov <ivan.t...@gmail.com>

--
Thanks,
-Vlad

Ben Sanders

Feb 23, 2010, 9:05:16 PM2/23/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
That's cool - I'm glad the other talk went so well.

Slides would be good (especially if things come up again and I miss it :) but would hate to put any more burden on those already so kindly volunteering to present.

Larrytheliquid

Feb 24, 2010, 2:04:46 AM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Whether we revive BayFP & do FM topics, create a BayFM, or stick with BAHUG expanded to FM material, I don't care too much about. What is important is to make one definitive decision for a FM-friendly group so anyone can point to it without question. We had around 8 or so people last night for the Agda talk. I had no idea that a talk on Twelf had been given in the past, I would have loved to go... that being said it would be nice to merge people interested in FM to a single strong, vibrant, and active community.
Respectfully,
Larry Diehl
www.larrytheliquid.com

Raoul Duke

Feb 24, 2010, 1:10:24 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Larrytheliquid
<larryth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> have loved to go... that being said it would be nice to merge people
> interested in FM to a single strong, vibrant, and active community.

if there is ever a chance of having the odd meeting or so in the south
bay, that might let some of us actually attend in person to boot :-)

sincerely.

Mark Wong-VanHaren

Feb 24, 2010, 1:25:02 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
+1

occam wonder

Feb 24, 2010, 3:03:11 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I support the creation of a specific group because that will help other people interested in a FM group in the bay to find us easily using their preferred internet search engine.

I am not attached to a specific functional language or prover.

I also live in the south bay and it will be nice to find a place where we can meet at least every 3 months. (2 months in SF, 1 month in the south bay area).

I am going to try to get something done with Coq and Ocaml and maybe make a presentation. but I cannot commit for a specific date yet.

I am also intereted by temporal logic, automata theory and model checking.

Me too, I would have loved to get a demo of twelf.

Nick

Ivan Tarasov

Feb 24, 2010, 3:21:07 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
It's not a problem to feature BAHUG group as an all Haskell-related and formal methods group, as long as Haskell folks are interested in the latter. Splitting into too many groups isn't very good either (and violates the Occam razor principle :-) ).

As for meeting from time to time in South Bay, I'd welcome that, however, I remember that San Francisco dwellers were less flexible in meeting location preferences when we did the last poll. Also we'd need a good place in South Bay, should we decide to start meeting there from time to time. I can organize the meetings at our campus in Menlo Park, however it's not a very good place with regards to transportation (no easy access to the South Bay buses/Caltrain in the evening).

Anyway, I live in South Bay and I don't see a big problem in taking a Caltrain to San Francisco once a month. Engine Yard is very close to the train station. Also gives an opportunity to read some books/papers while on train.

Ivan

Raoul Duke

Feb 24, 2010, 3:25:00 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
> Anyway, I live in South Bay and I don't see a big problem in taking a
> Caltrain to San Francisco once a month. Engine Yard is very close to the
> train station. Also gives an opportunity to read some books/papers while on
> train.

it never ceases to amaze me that supposedly otherwise intelligent
people say things like, "well, *i* don't have this problem, therefore
logically *you* must not have it, either!"

sincerely.

Ivan Tarasov

Feb 24, 2010, 3:50:16 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. Just wanted to mention that Caltrain is a very viable option.

Regards,
Ivan

sincerely.

occam wonder

Feb 24, 2010, 3:58:36 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I keep that in mind next time you are asking for a ride ;).

Ivan Tarasov

Feb 24, 2010, 4:06:35 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I prefer carpooling since it's usually more fun and marginally quicker on the way to SF (and more so on the way back), however taking a Caltrain is completely not a problem for me (and I really welcome extra time when I can read).

Jason Dusek

Feb 24, 2010, 4:19:04 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
It's my understanding that Caltrain hits Palo Alto more frequently
than Menlo Park or Mountain View (or many other places). Maybe we
can find a South Bay location in Palo Alto?

How do those living in the South Bay feel about that?

--
Jason Dusek

Raoul Duke

Feb 24, 2010, 4:20:37 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Jason Dusek <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  It's my understanding that Caltrain hits Palo Alto more frequently
>  than Menlo Park or Mountain View (or many other places). Maybe we
>  can find a South Bay location in Palo Alto?

my personal $0.02: anything north of PA starts to suck, so PA and south is nice.

Vlad Patryshev

Feb 24, 2010, 5:02:05 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
+1+

2010/2/24 Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com>

Thanks,
-Vlad

Vlad Patryshev

Feb 24, 2010, 5:10:44 PM2/24/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to check with Telenav, whether we can meet here; otherwise, both PA and MV sound like good alternatives; close to Caltrain... just need the place.

2010/2/24 Raoul Duke <rao...@gmail.com>

Thanks,
-Vlad

Jason Dusek

Feb 26, 2010, 12:41:32 PM2/26/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
During the talk, I asked about typeclasses and after we
discussed it I remembered a discussion on Haskell Cafe
where something typeclass-like for Agda was presented.

Here is that email.

--
Jason Dusek

Mar 16, 2010, 2:36:12 AM3/16/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com

when is the next BAHUG?

Occam Wonder

Mar 16, 2010, 3:07:12 AM3/16/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com

I would like to develop a tool to model real time system and automata are a nice theoretical framework for that (I know that's not an original idea).

- you can describe the essence of your system using temporal logic statement
- You can construct an operational model of your system using abstraction and module (composition).
- you can model parallel, multi-code and distributed system.
- you can teach to non software people how to define the set of state a program can take
- I may be wrong but I feel automata is for computer what is linear algebra and differential equation is for Newtonian physics

As a consequence, I have a project to write a graphic editor for automata and temporal logic properties.

I am also planning to develop the model checking algorithm using state of the art algorithm and the ocaml language. (why not, it's just a promise to myself so far)

The problem I have today is that I do not know which graphic framework to use to develop the graphic editor.

- It needs to work on mac and linux (and windows)
- it needs to be fast

The solutions I have is

- Qt4
- gtk+
- swing

Qt4 looks better and I can this interface with Ocaml or Scala.

I would prefer not using C++ code (it takes too much time to develop and I am lazy, plus it's my day job to write C++ code).

Do you guys have other ideas concerning fast and easy to learn graphic framework?

What do Haskell people do when they have to develop shifty real-time graphic user interface system?

Nick

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:36 PM, larrytheliquid <larryth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/larrytheliquid/intro-to-agda

On Feb 9, 8:49 pm, Jason Dusek <jason.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/02/09 Evan Laforge <qdun...@gmail.com>:
>
> > > We are going to have two talks:
>
> > >  1. Larry Diehl is going to give a talk on Agda
> > >     <http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/>
>
> > Looking forward to this!
>
>   Me too!
>
> --
> Jason Dusek

Respectfully,
Larry Diehl
www.larrytheliquid.com

Joseph Wofford

Mar 16, 2010, 7:36:53 PM3/16/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
You might want to look at CPN Tools. It uses colored Petri nets with ML for declarations and net inscriptions.

Haskell Colored Petri Nets (HCPN) has some interesting techniques for embedding Petri nets in their inscription language.

Join calculus can be viewed as a generalization of colored Petri nets just as colored Petri nets can be viewed as a generalization of state machines.

Martin Odersky's work on Funnel (a join calculus programming language) led to the development of Scala.

JoCaml is another join calculus programming language based on OCaml.

Ivan Tarasov

Mar 16, 2010, 7:38:28 PM3/16/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay, I was trying to get some more information on who's ready to talk.

How about a tentative plan to meet on Monday, April 5? Are there any clashes with other user-groups that we care of?

The topics are not final yet, however I'm still ready to talk about Finger Trees, Larry has some more material on Agda (however I'd prefer to postpone it till the next meeting), and probably someone else has something to tell (any volunteers?).

Ivan

Vlad Patryshev

Mar 16, 2010, 8:32:43 PM3/16/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Are we skipping March then?! Would be sad. :)

2010/3/16 Ivan Tarasov <ivan.t...@gmail.com>

--
Thanks,
-Vlad

Vlad Patryshev

Mar 16, 2010, 8:33:38 PM3/16/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Yes, and we could also (if there's no other topic) discuss that article with Cantor spaces. Pretty neat stuff actually.

2010/3/16 Vlad Patryshev <vpatr...@gmail.com>

--
Thanks,
-Vlad

Mark Wong-VanHaren

Mar 16, 2010, 11:12:20 PM3/16/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty clueless about most of the topics mentioned in this thread,
but I have used JoCaml quite a bit (and really like it),
so I'd be happy to discuss it or field any questions,
if that's of interest.

Cheers,
-Mark

Ivan Tarasov

Apr 4, 2010, 3:42:28 AM4/4/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Anyone still up for Monday, April 5?

We didn't have an "official" announcement this time (sorry, my bad), and I'm not 100% sure if Larry can talk on Monday. I still can talk about Finger Trees, but I'd rather also have a second talk, and be sure that people are coming.

So, are we meeting on Monday, or should we push it to a later date?

Ivan

Larrytheliquid

Apr 4, 2010, 5:26:40 PM4/4/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
The most I could do is a small talk recapping some stuff I presented on Scottish Ruby Conf (that wasn't in the previous agda intro)... given that I just recovered from jet lag. Let me know if this is happening or not though so I can let people at EY know.
Respectfully,
Larry Diehl
www.larrytheliquid.com

Jason Dusek

Apr 4, 2010, 8:05:07 PM4/4/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I am not able to make the 5th.

--
Jason Dusek

baguasquirrel

Apr 5, 2010, 2:53:55 AM4/5/10
to Bay Area Haskell Users Group
Would it hurt to postpone it a few days so that Larry can recover from
his jet lag first?

Ivan Tarasov

Apr 5, 2010, 3:08:19 AM4/5/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I agree, we should postpone.

This week would probably be too soon, how about Wednesday next week (April 14)?

Ivan

Larrytheliquid

Apr 5, 2010, 3:16:16 PM4/5/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
April 14th works as far as EY is concerned.

baguasquirrel

Apr 5, 2010, 6:49:41 PM4/5/10
to Bay Area Haskell Users Group
Lets do that then?

On Apr 5, 12:16 pm, Larrytheliquid <larrytheliq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> April 14th works as far as EY is concerned.
>

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Ivan Tarasov <ivan.tara...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > I agree, we should postpone.
>
> > This week would probably be too soon, how about Wednesday next week (April
> > 14)?
>
> > Ivan
>

> > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:53 PM, baguasquirrel <baguasquir...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Would it hurt to postpone it a few days so that Larry can recover from
> >> his jet lag first?

> >> --

> >> .
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/bahaskell?hl=en.

Vlad Patryshev

Apr 5, 2010, 8:24:27 PM4/5/10
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Might be kind of too late to set up anything, but I am in Boston right now, and can't make it today. Anything starting from tomorrow would be good, though.

2010/4/4 Larrytheliquid <larryth...@gmail.com>

--
Thanks,
-Vlad