Seeking high quality paint lettering

Steve Goodin

Oct 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/20/97

Greetings...

I am in the process of refinishing some motorcycle faring pieces. I am
looking for a professional paint graphics artist to complete some lettering
and do some art work on the tank of the newly finished parts.

It would be helpfull if they were located in the North Bay
(SF/Marin/Alemeda).

Thanks....

Steve Melander

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

Uh-oh. Something we should know about, or did you just decide
to change the look?

There's a body shop in Rhonert Park that did the work on my
truck when it was pranged. They sponsor a bike racing team and
do their own graphics, so *somebody* there knows how. They did
*excelent* work for me. Even I can't tell where the new paint
starts.

Steve (call or e-mail for details) 65