Karel on Sexfairy: A Bush supporter, "she stinks to high heaven"

gvk...@yahoo.com

May 8, 2008, 4:22:24 AM5/8/08
Karel tells us he sticks to the facts. (by the way, it wasn't a bad
show, rather entertaining)

Repeatedly he kept bringing up Sexfairy, the Oakdale dominatrix.

As Karel says of her, "During the day a Bush supporter, during the
night a dominatrix" (approx between 10:35 pm and 10:45 pm)(how does
Karel know her politics? We don't learn that, but it fits into
Bernie's motive for doing the book.)
Karel goes on......"I don't like her, she stinks to high heaven"

Karel tells us we only got to read a small portion of the chat
transcripts, but he (Karel) has somehow read the other 14 pages and it
tells a different story about Sexfairy.
He suggests she needs to be investigated more and we should know the
truth about her.
Karel asks, "Why does she get off scott free?"

About the photo of the children, Karel says its only "a consensual
photo with their mother in a nudist camp" Suggesting its not really
child porn. Now Karel doesn't tell us how he knows this. Nothing has
ever been said about this being the case and from what I know, Karel
has never seen the photo. He goes on, "we will never see the photo,
I find that suspect"

Other gems from Karel....."prosecuting a liberal talk show host in a
election year, it stinks"
and "the justice system has bullied Bernie into doing this" (the
plea).

Of course ever vigilant on staying factual, Karel says no less than a
dozen times this all took place "5 years ago".
Truth is that Bernie's computer was confiscated in Jan 2005 with the
earliest chat being in Dec 04......but hey, whats a couple years.

All in all, it wasn't a bad show if you aren't concerned with actual
facts or Karel's secret information not released to the public. I
guess we are to assume from Karel that he got this inside info during
his talks with Bernie. Including seeing the "nudist camp" photo?

Not a bad show, but whats all this about blaming the woman from
Oakdale? Since Karel admits Bernie is guilty, what is he trying to do
by pointing at Sexfairy? Does he expect to gain some guilt dilution,
leaving Bernie a bit less guilty if Sexfairy gets some of the blame?

Stratum

May 8, 2008, 4:48:01 AM5/8/08
On May 8, 1:22 am, gvk2...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Not a bad show, but whats all this about blaming the woman from
> Oakdale?  Since Karel admits Bernie is guilty, what is he trying to do
> by pointing at Sexfairy?   Does he expect to gain some guilt dilution,
> leaving Bernie a bit less guilty  if Sexfairy gets some of the blame?

She does share some of the blame, f'r crissake. She plays
the role of a make-believe tell-all dominatrix, and when one
of her subjects tells all, he's indicted on three felony counts.
It isn't just *a little* hypocritical. For one, did she not
initiate the request for "something" and did she not, according
to her own account get an eyeful? "Hello, Deputy Dawg, this
is Sex Fairy, and I've got a bad man on-line."

Okay, maybe she isn't some right wing yahoo. Maybe
Kathlerine Harris really was objective in her dual
role as superintendant of an election and state
campaign chairwoman for one of the candidates
in the election.

gvk...@yahoo.com

May 8, 2008, 5:12:17 AM5/8/08
On May 8, 1:48 am, Stratum <stratum...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On May 8, 1:22 am, gvk2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Maybe
> Katherine Harris really was objective in her dual

> role as superintendant of an election and state
> campaign chairwoman for one of the candidates
> in the election.

Kathrine Harris? Now, SHE would really make a scary dominatrix....

http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/gems/katherine-harris-holds-possum.jpg

I'd like to read that chat transcript! She'd have you playing possum
in no time.

Ciccio

May 8, 2008, 5:48:35 AM5/8/08
On May 8, 1:48 am, Stratum <stratum...@comcast.net> wrote:

> She does share some of the blame, f'r crissake. She plays
> the role of a make-believe tell-all dominatrix, and when one
> of her subjects tells all, he's indicted on three felony counts.
> It isn't just *a little* hypocritical. For one, did she not
> initiate the request for "something" and did she not, according
> to her own account get an eyeful? "Hello, Deputy Dawg, this
> is Sex Fairy, and I've got a bad man on-line."

She did what federal law says is defense...notified the police.
Something Ward should have done.

Moreover, unless Ward's attorney(s) committed major malpractice, they
investigated Sex Fairy to the point of putting a flashlight up her
kinky ass. If they got anything on her, they used it to benefit Ward
in the plea bargain. Also, unless they found something to be sprung at
trial, it probably would have been "leaked" by the defense.

Not to mention, all this about investigative reporting, it's hard to
imagine that some reporters didn't work her as well. All of which
leads to a reasonable inference that there's nothing there, except
that she's probably just some horny Central Valley trailer trash.

Ciccio

Stratum

May 8, 2008, 8:49:58 AM5/8/08
On May 8, 2:48 am, Ciccio <frances...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On May 8, 1:48 am, Stratum <stratum...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > She does share some of the blame, f'r crissake.  She plays
> > the role of a make-believe tell-all dominatrix, and when one
> > of her subjects tells all, he's indicted on three felony counts.
> > It isn't just *a little* hypocritical.  For one, did she not
> > initiate the request for "something" and did she not, according
> > to her own account get an eyeful?  "Hello, Deputy Dawg, this
> > is Sex Fairy, and I've got a bad man on-line."
>
> She did what federal law says is defense...notified the police.
> Something Ward should have done.

"Deputy Dawg, I'm a-callin' yew because Federal law
requires me to call if a 'prevert' answers my requests.
Well, I've got a prevert. Whatcha' gonna do about it?"

> Moreover, unless Ward's attorney(s) committed major malpractice,  they
> investigated Sex Fairy to the point of putting a flashlight up her
> kinky ass. If they got anything on her, they used it to benefit Ward
> in the plea bargain. Also, unless they found something to be sprung at
> trial, it probably would have been "leaked" by the defense.

I can plainly see her arse is kinky from this side of the coast
ranges.

> Not to mention, all this about investigative reporting, it's hard to
> imagine that some reporters didn't work her as well.  All of which
> leads to a reasonable inference that there's nothing there, except
> that she's probably just some horny Central Valley trailer trash.

"Dawg, I think I've identified the species. I have looked into
the mirror and I are me. Now what've *yew* got to show
your Sex Fairy and pleez don't send moi the usual
picture of your little 4-1/2 inch thingie all primed and
nowhere to go. Your Sex Fairy demands action."

--

I've forgotten the characters' names in that wonderful
little epic of life wasted dragging Main St. set in Modesto
in the 1960s, "American Graffiti", before there was
Internet. (The Mel's in the film was the old
location on South Van Ness at Mission, and not all that
far removed from the Central Valley but distinctly
more urban than depicted there.) Anyway, the
older square-jawed adolescent into fast cars, a
James Dean look-alike is hounded by this
13-year-old who wants to go out with him and
thinks she wants to go all the way, but hasn't a
clue at 12 or 13 hasn't a clue what that entails.
He finally obliges her, and she's saying yipers,
lemme outa here! I've been kidnapped by a
perv and I wanna' go home! He's a sport,
and obliges. *She's* who Sex Fairy
is, it would seem prosecutors want you
to think.

Stratum

May 8, 2008, 11:01:54 AM5/8/08
On May 8, 2:12 am, gvk2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On May 8, 1:48 am, Stratum <stratum...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On May 8, 1:22 am, gvk2...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >  Maybe
> > Katherine Harris really was objective in her dual
> > role as superintendant of an election and state
> > campaign chairwoman for one of the candidates
> > in the election.
>
> Kathrine Harris?   Now, SHE would really make a scary dominatrix....
>
> http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/gems/katherine-harris-holds-possum...

> I'd like to read that chat transcript!  She'd have you playing possum
> in no time.

Euh oui, et on dit qu'elle parle francais aussi. Incroyable!

Buck

May 8, 2008, 1:49:52 PM5/8/08
It is no secret that The KGO Wannabe Prom Queen has a very tenuous
connection to reality.

I used to listen to him when I was homeward bound from the Santa Cruz
Mountains, because the KGO signal was the only one that got into the
canyons, and was appalled by the number of things he 'knew'.

He's very shallow.

Buck

<gvk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

DonBeppino

May 8, 2008, 7:52:41 PM5/8/08

"Carol" doesn't need facts or anything to back up his ridiculous and
outrageous claims. He's a prominent member of SF's vaunted Proteced
Class, dont'cha know! As such, he [they] can do/say no wrong.