Nomination for BAS Council

Naveen Chandra

Oct 3, 2007, 2:17:53 AM10/3/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Naveen Chandra
Male
10th June 1979

naveen ln

Oct 3, 2007, 3:17:23 AM10/3/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Name : Naveen L N
Gender : Male
DOB : 30 Aug 79 ( does this matter ;) ? )

Since there is another Naveen Chandra, Nominated. I think its important for me to say who i am :)
I'm current Vice President, BAS

~I love night more than day, She is so lovely~

Amar Sharma

Oct 3, 2007, 5:56:38 AM10/3/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Name : Amar A. Sharma
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 17 October 1984

Nomination for the BAS Sky observing cordinator post. I was the Sky observing cordinator for the tenure 2006-2007.

Akarsh Simha

Oct 3, 2007, 8:24:28 AM10/3/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Ok... Pavan convinced me that I could actually apply and work remotely.

Name: Akarsh Simha
Gender: Male
DOB: 11 May 1988
Nomination For: Whatever people think I deserve best. I think I should
take up some other co-ordinatorship apart from outreach, because
Naveen L N is probably better at that.

Currently outreach co-ordinator.

--
Regards
Akarsh

I was born free: No Gates and Windows can restrict my freedom.

http://iitmlug.wiki-site.com
http://www.bas.org.in
http://ohc.shaastra.org

Pavan Keshavamurthy

Oct 3, 2007, 9:25:20 AM10/3/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Pavan Keshavamurthy
Male
19 and a half Years old.
Currently, Take care of the BAS Website, Office Bearership responsibilities as Secretary. =)

Time available for BAS:  4 hours + every week

p6

Oct 3, 2007, 12:01:51 PM10/3/07
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Posting on behalf of Chandru since he doesnt have internet access

Name : Chandrashekar R
Age: Old. 34, Possibly :P
Currently handles a lot of BAS logistics issues, etc.
With BAS Since: Nov '06

On Oct 3, 6:25 pm, "Pavan Keshavamurthy" <pavan.k.mur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Pavan Keshavamurthy
> Male
> 19 and a half Years old.
> Currently, Take care of the BAS Website, Office Bearership responsibilities
> as Secretary. =)
>
> Time available for BAS: 4 hours + every week
>

> On 03/10/2007, Akarsh Simha <akarshsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Ok... Pavan convinced me that I could actually apply and work remotely.
>
> > Name: Akarsh Simha
> > Gender: Male
> > DOB: 11 May 1988
> > Nomination For: Whatever people think I deserve best. I think I should
> > take up some other co-ordinatorship apart from outreach, because
> > Naveen L N is probably better at that.
>
> > Currently outreach co-ordinator.
>
> > --
> > Regards
> > Akarsh
>
> > I was born free: No Gates and Windows can restrict my freedom.
>
> >http://iitmlug.wiki-site.com
> >http://www.bas.org.in
> >http://ohc.shaastra.org
>

> --
> -Pavanhttp://www.bas.org.in/http://www.summiters.net/http://grahaNa.wordpress.com/

DigiRak ..

Oct 3, 2007, 10:59:53 PM10/3/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Name Nath Rakesh R
Age 22
DOB 16th January 1985
Would like to be council member
--
Regards
        Rakesh Nath

Hariyani, Hemant

Oct 4, 2007, 1:25:38 AM10/4/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com

Name: Hemant Hariyani

Gender: Male

DOB: 7th December 1979

Harshad RJ

Oct 5, 2007, 6:33:28 AM10/5/07
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Harshad RJ
Male
1977

I must confess I have dedicated less time to BAS (or amat-astro in general) since last December for a number of personal reasons. Hoping to spend more time in the coming years.