Fwd: {MPML} 2008 TC3 and Richard Kowalski

Amar S

Oct 12, 2009, 8:26:00 AM10/12/09
to b-...@googlegroups.com, majestic...@yahoogroups.com, comet_obse...@yahoogroups.com, Astronomy_Ac...@yahoogroups.com
Very interesting. Please read through the entire thread, from the Minor Planet Mailing List.

My sincere congrats to Richard! And all those hard-working minor-planet sleuths.

--- In mp...@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Tucker" <gpobs@...> wrote:

Yahoo! It's official! Richard Kowalski is the first person in history to possess a piece of an object that he discovered in space.