Simultaneously play multiple animations?

abowman

Mar 26, 2011, 11:14:55 AM3/26/11
to Away3D.dev
Is there currently any way to play more than one animation at the same
time in Away3d?

For example, can I make my character wave while walking by playing a
walk animation and a wave animation?

abowman

Mar 26, 2011, 8:52:27 PM3/26/11
to Away3D.dev
Anyone?

archedimes

Apr 14, 2011, 10:09:03 AM4/14/11
to Away3D.dev
Since I don't know how you have your objects and environment set up
(and I'm new myself) I can only give you general advice:
1. Import animations - create the animation in blender or w/e and
bring it in
2. Using a tweening engine like greensock's TweenLite, you can cue up
animations on multiple objects and multiple object properties to run
simultaneously