How to reduce or remove triangles overlapping in Away3D

33 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

nicolas

belum dibaca,
12 Jan 2011, 11.04.0612/01/11
kepadaAway3D.dev
Hi,

I am new to Away3D and i am facing an "overlapping" problem : )
Here is my question on StackOverflow :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4670196/how-to-reduce-or-remove-triangles-overlapping-in-away3d

Any help apreciated

Thanks by advance

Fabrice3D

belum dibaca,
12 Jan 2011, 11.16.4612/01/11
kepadaaway3...@googlegroups.com
import away3d.core.render.Renderer;
view = new View3D({renderer:Renderer.CORRECT_Z_ORDER});
You also can try "pushfront" or "pushback" properties, set to true to the planes meshes if these are planes...
there are other ways, but looking at your example, one of these should be enough
and you should be able to set the face count back to minimum

Fabrice

nicolas

belum dibaca,
12 Jan 2011, 11.29.3912/01/11
kepadaAway3D.dev
Thank you it works like a charm ! : ) but increase CPU usage... of
course : )
I actualy build the 'complex cubes' with an ObjectContainer3D filled
with Plane objects, do you think that's a good way to do?
do you want to answer my question on SO in order to gain some
points ? ; ) if no, i will answer my own question with your reponse !

On Jan 12, 5:16 pm, Fabrice3D <fabric...@gmail.com> wrote:
> import away3d.core.render.Renderer;
> view = new View3D({renderer:Renderer.CORRECT_Z_ORDER});
> You also can try "pushfront" or "pushback" properties, set to true to the planes meshes if these are planes...
> there are other ways, but looking at your example, one of these should be enough
> and you should be able to set the face count back to minimum
>
> Fabrice
>
> On Jan 12, 2011, at 5:04 PM, nicolas wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > I am new to Away3D and i am facing an "overlapping" problem : )
> > Here is my question on StackOverflow :
>
> >http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4670196/how-to-reduce-or-remove-tr...

Fabrice3D

belum dibaca,
12 Jan 2011, 11.57.2012/01/11
kepadaaway3...@googlegroups.com
> do you want to answer my question on SO in order to gain some points ?
You gotta do better than that, in a previous mail a guy offer 100 euros for an answer! Points... what would I do with points?? :))

To give you a free answer, looking at your example. Why not use cubes? with a CubeMaterialsData to define each side/texture?
Regarding the renderer, if you set the Planes (or Cubes) segmentsH and W count back to a minimum, it should not be that heavy.

Fabrice

nicolas

belum dibaca,
12 Jan 2011, 12.23.3612/01/11
kepadaAway3D.dev
Ok, no points, no glory ! ; ) (but thank you very much again !) (I
will answer my question and quoting you)
I don't use cubes because there will be two layers (Plane) inside the
cube. I will try to use an encompassing cube with a transparent
texture on a side.

Nicolas

Michael Iv

belum dibaca,
12 Jan 2011, 14.14.0512/01/11
kepadaaway3...@googlegroups.com
I fancy if this guy is an advertiser from StackOverflow ....
LoL
--
Michael Ivanov ,Programmer
Neurotech Solutions Ltd.