Drinking for Robot Professionals: This Thursday 7/14:

Benjamin

Jul 11, 2011, 8:11:09 PM7/11/11
to Autonomous Anonymous Silicon Valley, te...@anybots.com
Hello Robot and Beer Enthusiasts;

We are Restarting Autonomous Anonymous Silicon Valley. Join us at
Molly McGees starting at 6:00 for carousing, talking shop and general
robot-builder related drinking.

Also, here at Anybots we are having an open house starting at 4:30, so
you are all welcome to come here (320 Pioneer Way, Mountain View) and
play with our robots, and then we can all walk together to Molly's
together. Hope to see you there.

-Benjie Holson
Robotics Engineer, Anybots

P.S.
Since it has been a long time since we've had one there are probably a
lot of new faces in our rapidly growing field. Make sure to forward
this to people who would like to come so they can join the google
group and hear about the future events.

P.P.S.
AA should again be a monthly engagement. Anyone want to be co-
responsible for remembering to do it each month?

Ken Peters

Jul 12, 2011, 8:05:20 PM7/12/11
to autonomous-anonym...@googlegroups.com
Benjamin,

I'm interested in helping you organize. I used to be director of engineering at
Neato Robotics, and want to stay in touch with other robot folks, especially
over drinks. I'll see you this Thursday and we can chat.

ken p

Axsar

Aug 1, 2011, 11:45:47 PM8/1/11
to Autonomous Anonymous Silicon Valley
when is the next one?

On Jul 12, 5:05 pm, Ken Peters <kenpet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Benjamin,
>
> I'm interested in helping you organize.  I used to be director of engineering at
> Neato Robotics, and want to stay in touch with other robot folks, especially
> over drinks.  I'll see you this Thursday and we can chat.
>
> ken p

Ken Peters

Aug 5, 2011, 2:22:18 PM8/5/11
to autonomous-anonym...@googlegroups.com
Good point.  Let me get something on the calendar.

Aug 5, 2011, 5:09:02 PM8/5/11
to autonomous-anonym...@googlegroups.com, Ken Peters
Hi Guys,

Lets restore back to the 1st Wednesday on every month?

I won't be able to make it this time, but would definitely love to co-ordinate it next month onwards.

Will update the LinkedIn page and the google group every month.

Saurabh Palan

Saurabh Palan

Aug 5, 2011, 5:13:15 PM8/5/11
to autonomous-anonym...@googlegroups.com, Ken Peters
Also we can convert it into a Meetup group

Saurabh Palan

Carlos Montesinos

Aug 5, 2011, 5:44:52 PM8/5/11
to autonomous-anonym...@googlegroups.com