KDE version re-released

Chris D

Mar 7, 2012, 9:36:20 PM3/7/12
to autoke...@googlegroups.com
Just in case it went unnoticed: the recent series of updates brought back the KDE version of AutoKey (autokey-qt package). I would encourage everyone who is able to switch to the KDE version. New features will be implemented only in the KDE version - there are already several new items such as a log viewer inside the main window to assist with debugging, and a toolbar button to run a script from the main window. The KDE version will also not overwrite your clipboard contents when using Send Via Clipboard.

-- Chris

Al

Mar 8, 2012, 8:22:36 AM3/8/12
to autoke...@googlegroups.com
By KDE version, you mean QT version right? if so, we should probably say it as such, as many of us, while not using KDE, do use QT.

Chris D

Mar 8, 2012, 3:13:53 PM3/8/12
to autoke...@googlegroups.com
I do in fact mean KDE version. Although not a full-blown "KDE app", autokey-qt depends on python-kde and kdialog, which will require you to install a limited range of KDE dependencies.