Required update for Autofac.Integration.Web.Mvc

MegaRomb

Oct 17, 2008, 6:48:49 AM10/17/08
to Autofac
MVC now is Beta, but last autofac extension uses the 5th prerelease.
Please update sources to fix the error (or existing owner could add me
to project members - i'll do):

Method 'ReleaseController' in type
'Autofac.Integration.Web.Mvc.AutofacControllerFactory' from assembly
'Autofac.Integration.Web.Mvc, Version=1.2.8.423, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=17863af14b0044da' does not have an implementation.

Thanks,
Roman

Rinat Abdullin

Oct 17, 2008, 8:47:27 AM10/17/08
to Autofac
Roman, Andy,

Thank you for pointing this out. I'll take care of this on the
weekend.

Best regards,
Rinat Abdullin

Andreas

Oct 17, 2008, 5:14:58 PM10/17/08
to Autofac
Pretty please make this a priority update. A lot of people are using
Autofac as their DI framework with the MVC framework (match made in
heaven) and the upgrade to Beta 1 is halted until Autofac is
compatible. I've just finished updating my project only to get a
runtime exception from Autofac.. oh the irony :)

Thanks for the great work!
> > Roman- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

Nicholas Blumhardt

Oct 18, 2008, 11:47:32 AM10/18/08
to Autofac
Folks, I jumped in and rebuilt against MVC Beta. I haven't been able
to test it properly because of some issues with my dev env (should be
fixed soon!)

The new binaries are 1.2.9 and 1.3.3 on the Downloads page - please
make sure that they tick all the boxes ASAP.

Maintaining compatibility with the MVC project is a bit of fun
(hopefully not for too much longer...) - would anyone like to
volunteer to be the MVC integration maintainer?

Cheers,

Nick