Dimstyle with Primary posted below Alternate

Martin Autensmith

Jul 2, 2001, 12:14:04 PM7/2/01
I know this sound stupid but I want to keep every thing in Imperial (units,
varibles, etc, only I want the Alternate dimension on the top. This is so I
can satisfy the Client's request for metric without adjusting the model or
paper spaces to metric.

Phil Kenewell

Jul 2, 2001, 1:36:27 PM7/2/01
Martin,

Use DDEDIT to edit the dimension text and add an empty set of square
brackets ([]) above the default dim text (<>). They must be empty with no
text or space between them for this trick to work. This will force the
alternate units to be displayed above the primary units.

- Phil Kenewell
CAD Systems Tech.
pken...@airgage.com

"Martin Autensmith" <MAute...@ElectronicInteriors.com> wrote in message