Education Curriculum

sungu_ma

Jul 23, 2020, 3:20:32 AM7/23/20
to AuthorAID
The covid-19 pandemic has shaken the entire world and disrupted almost all activities. One of the worst affected of our activies is education. Many countries are pondering about re-opening their schools. But even as they do this, nothing is certain. The fear of closing the schools soon after re-opening is real. Perhaps we could also ask ourselves if the school curricula that we are following are the best. Is it possible to have a curriculum that can stand the test of such pandemics are we are currently experiencing?
Maurice Sungu

Dasapta Erwin Irawan

Jul 23, 2020, 7:47:16 PM7/23/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Have you tried this https://www.edutopia.org/open-educational-resources-guide?

Dasapta Erwin Irawan
Applied Geology Research Group
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology
Institut Teknologi Bandung

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Maurice sungu

Jul 25, 2020, 8:08:09 AM7/25/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dasapta,
I have not tried it. Let me check it out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AuthorAID" group.

Holly Louise

Jul 28, 2020, 6:52:59 AM7/28/20
to AuthorAID
This is a good one. Would like to hear people's ideas on the same.

Revocatus Kuluchumila

Jul 29, 2020, 3:55:28 AM7/29/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
A great thing to work on!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Revocatus  C. Kuluchumila
B.com/PGDE/MEd
Tanzania Educational Leadership and Research Centre
Award: Ford Foundation International Fellowship Program
Membership: BELMAS/ MMIRA/AFAM Academy of Management
Profession: Educator,  Independent Researcher, writer & Consultant
WhatsApp: 00255 767 681 404
Skype: rckuluchumila2011

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com
---

sung...@yahoo.com

Jul 29, 2020, 4:15:00 AM7/29/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
I'll be so glad to be part of a team to reformulate an education philosophy to address this.
Maurice Sungu

sung...@yahoo.com

Jul 30, 2020, 8:54:37 AM7/30/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com