Greetings

Eyitayo modupe

Jul 17, 2020, 11:18:28 AM7/17/20
to AuthorAID
Hello everyone, I am Ajagbe Folashade from Lagos, Nigeria. I am delighted to be here.

ALMojtaba Hassabo

Jul 18, 2020, 4:30:47 AM7/18/20
to AuthorAID
Is it working?

reha...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 8:35:37 AM7/19/20
to AuthorAID
Hi every one. I am happy to be part of this nice group.

ndacyayi...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2020, 11:48:37 AM7/19/20
to AuthorAID
Hi everyone!

Am Marc from Rwanda and am very delighted to join the group.

Revocatus Kuluchumila

Jul 20, 2020, 6:15:46 AM7/20/20
to AuthorAID
Hi all,
I am glad to join this new group
Revocatus

Timothy Adekanye

Jul 21, 2020, 3:41:59 AM7/21/20
to AuthorAID
I am happy to be here. Thanks to Andy and his team.
Disclaimer
This e-mail is intended solely for the named recipient. The information contained in this message is strictly confidential.
  • If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or reproduction of this document and or its content is prohibited and may be deemed unlawful.
  • If you are not the named recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender by a return e-mail and delete all copies of it from your computer and mail.
Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be those of Landmark University, to whom no liability shall be attached whatsoever.

Thank you

s.hos...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 4:06:56 AM7/22/20
to AuthorAID
Hello everyone

Jackson Jack

Jul 22, 2020, 4:23:55 AM7/22/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello colleagues,

Am glad to hear from you all. It's good to know our D-Group platform is back.

Jack, Jackson T.C.B (PhD)
Department of Sociology/Anthropology
Federal University Otuoke, Nigeria.
+2348037598165
orcid.org/0000-0003-4326-8544

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020, 9:06 AM <s.hos...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com