Need Proofreading and editing in the topic Health Economics

sirwan ahmed

Oct 15, 2020, 11:25:12 AM10/15/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
hello dear researchers and native english speakers please i need a proofreading and editing my manuscript related Health Economics

Thanks & Regards

RN. Sirwan Ahmed
University of Raparin , KUrdistan- Iraq

Dr.Suhasini Bhatnagar

Oct 26, 2020, 4:03:31 AM10/26/20
to AuthorAID
Hello Ahmed,
If you still need some help, even I offer you one.
Regards
Suhasini

Phyllis Ruth

Oct 28, 2020, 4:25:54 AM10/28/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Halo Ahmed

I can do this as I am a health economist but we have to agree on some terms and conditions

Phyllis

--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com

Mira Baral

Oct 28, 2020, 9:58:55 AM10/28/20
to AuthorAID
Dear native speakers and editors,
Greetings from Nepal!
I am Mira Adhikari from Nepal. I need proof reading for my article entitled "Abuse of older adults transferred to old age homes". I would be very grateful to you if you could offer me help with english editing.

Sincerely,
Mira Adhikari

Dr.Suhasini Bhatnagar

Oct 28, 2020, 10:28:22 AM10/28/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Sure mira,I can do it.

Mira Baral

Nov 1, 2020, 9:17:25 AM11/1/20
to AuthorAID
Dear Dr. Suhasini,
Thank you very much. I tried to reply to your e-mail address  through g-mail, but your e-mail address is hidden in this web. I could only find suhasini...gmail.com. Can you please please send me your full e-mail address so that I can send you the manuscript for proofreading.
Thank you very much for accepting to support me.

Sincerely,
Mira Adhikari Baral

Usman Abubakar Haruna

Nov 2, 2020, 3:08:03 AM11/2/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am Usman
I can help you with editing, reach me on WhatsApp through this number +2348096876106.

Usman,
Best regards.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AuthorAID" group.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/authoraid/97b672ff-9ba1-4d5c-9223-f6c9bba34587n%40googlegroups.com.

cassandr...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 5:23:03 AM11/11/20
to AuthorAID
Please join my group called Key Tools of Writing and Research.  This is a new group where we will be discussing academic writing

Renatus Nyarubamba

Nov 11, 2020, 6:23:23 AM11/11/20
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Cassandra.
I have difficulties with joining via the link you shared. Would you check if there are any issues with the link.

Renatus

Sent from my iPhone