Need coauthor who speaks Indonesian language

Martin Miranda

Jan 11, 2021, 10:11:09 AM1/11/21
to AuthorAID
Dear all, we are writing a review article on phytochemistry and pharmacology of a plant. Several published materials are written in Indonesian so we would like to ask for assistance in collating the information from these manuscripts.

Thank you very much.

Dasapta Erwin Irawan

Jan 12, 2021, 2:26:23 AM1/12/21
to AuthorAID
Hello Martin
Have you found somebody?
I am Indonesian but I am not working on the topic.
I can spread your email to my colleagues if it's ok with you.

Best,
Dasapta

Martin Miranda

Jan 12, 2021, 6:22:39 AM1/12/21
to auth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dasapta,

I have already contacted someone, so no need to share it. Thank you though, I appreciate it.

Regards,
Martin

Noong Mar, Ene 12, 2021 nang 3:26 PM, sinulat ni Dasapta Erwin Irawan <dasapt...@gmail.com> ang:
--
When posting, please include your name, institution/organisation
You can also start a new thread by emailing auth...@googlegroups.com