EVERYONE FROM TEXAS PLEASE READ

CHERRY4444

May 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/12/95
The following is a copy of an Email i received and my response to
it.....please, everyone, i mean no harm in any response i have made in
this texas area....

I would like to thank certain Texans who have helprd me a great deal with
their kindness and information, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

to all of you that have been rude and not taken humor in my posts....KISS
MY PETUTIE

but due to the fact that the general population in these "local"
newsgroups seem to be rather snobby and possessive of their "little
area"...i am now stating that due to the general unhopisbitabitlity of
these newsgroups i will not post anymore......HEY ALL YOU ASSHOLES, dont
email me with any responses to this post cause I DONT WNAT THEM and I DONT
CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

Email is as follows.......the wonderful email sent to me......

>JUST ONE ROOM?? how much? what size? where? when? and how?ETC ETC ETC ETC

This is one of the main reasons people choose not to advertise in the
Austin
personals. You are being a little witty!, but you are just posting to feel

yourself type! You live in Illinois, so why even respond to this message?

From jmk...@bihs.net Fri May 12 00:13:47 1995
To: cherr...@aol.com (CHERRY4444)
From: jmk...@bihs.net
Subject: Re: ROOM MATE WANTED!!
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 22:05:28

AND MY RESPONSE........................

Subj: Re: ROOM MATE WANTED!!
Date: 95-05-12 11:35:14 EDT
From: CHERRY4444
To: jmk...@bihs.net

BECAUSE I AM PLANNING ON MOVING TO AUSTIN VERY SOON< AND IF IT IS A GOOD
ENOUGHT DEAL I WOULD START PAYING RENT ALTHOUGH I AM NOT DOWN THERE YET<
TO BE SURE I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE WHEN I DO GET THERE< SMARTASS

I WILL BE THERE IN A WEEK AND A HALF< FOR A WEEK OR SO< AND AM PLANNING ON
LOOKING AROUND AT PLACES TO LIVE< AND MAYBE I WILL BE MOVING SOONER THAN I
THOUGHT< IF I FIND A GOOD DEAL I CANT PASS UP....

SO, now that you are not polite enough to answer my ad nicely, because i
was requesting information for a good
reason.......................................

TAKE YOUR ROOM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!

Kathy

BYE Y'ALL AND KEEP YOUR TEXAS AREA.....BUT ONE DAY SOON, VERY SOON, I WILL
BE THERE< IN DISGUISE< AND MESS WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!

Jlv

May 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/12/95
Snips...read Cherry's first.

>but due to the fact that the general population in these "local"
>newsgroups seem to be rather snobby and possessive of their "little
>area"...i am now stating that due to the general unhopisbitabitlity of
>these newsgroups i will not post anymore...

As I put it in "more than meets the eye" and "waste not/discuss this",
the posting population here is a little bland. I can't see why anyone
would be inhospitable when there is not even any thing here to offer in
hospitality. I wonder what the reponse has been to others looking for
roomates and sig' others has been.

a response she got:

>This is one of the main reasons people choose not to advertise in the
>Austin
>personals. You are being a little witty!, but you are just posting to feel
>yourself type! You live in Illinois, so why even respond to this message?

Speaking of some jerk just typing away. Well so what if she employs a little
wit you little twit. She's just trying to make friends. Tell us for our
amusement, how do you make friends?

Her signoff:

>BYE Y'ALL AND KEEP YOUR TEXAS AREA.....BUT ONE DAY SOON, VERY SOON, I WILL
>BE THERE< IN DISGUISE< AND MESS WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!

I warn you Cherry, we have jerks in Austin just like you do in Chicago.
But Don't Mess With Texas Jerks. Wherever they hail from they all have the
same worst nightmare syndrom. Ignore them. They can't stand it. They either
go bother somebody else, or after awhile they experiment with changing their
ways and find better results. That is all any of us can hope for.

But if you're still in the mood when you get here, I have a couple of
nice diguises in mind.

Grandma made the best cherry pie ever but ah'm tryin.

electric

May 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/14/95
>area"...i am now stating that due to the general unhopisbitabitlity of
>these newsgroups i will not post anymore......HEY ALL YOU ASSHOLES, dont
>email me with any responses to this post cause I DONT WNAT THEM and I DONT
>CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

Jesus! You are so fucking Pathetic! Who Cares! And I carboned you on
this posting cause I know you are too dumb to set up a simple
ignore-mail file...

>Email is as follows.......the wonderful email sent to me......

Jesus! Get some fucking spirit, will'ya? Did you go running home
to mommy when the big neighborhood dyke queen stuck her finger up
your ass? Don't be suck a winer...

[some more whine deleted...]

[message header posted]

I've always been of the thought that it was a fairly uncouth thing
to post a email someone sent you privately on a world-viewable
news-group...

>AND MY RESPONSE........................

[Oh, I can't wait!...]

[stupid response deleted]

You know, cherry, you can turn off the caps lock by clicking that
little button that resides all day above the left shift button.

That placement is fairly universal.

>TAKE YOUR ROOM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!
>

>Kathy
>

>BYE Y'ALL AND KEEP YOUR TEXAS AREA.....BUT ONE DAY SOON, VERY SOON, I WILL
>BE THERE< IN DISGUISE< AND MESS WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!

oh...oh no...some *cherry* from aol is gonna come down to texas and
fuck us all up...oh, what *will* we do?...
-electric

Jlv

May 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/14/95
>Jesus! Get some fucking spirit, will'ya? Did you go running home
>to mommy when the big neighborhood dyke queen stuck her finger up
>your ass? Don't be suck a winer...

[some more low current buzz deleted]

Just gotta know. Is there some reason you feel you must respond
so vehemntly? And does the graphic reference originate in your
experience or expectation?

>I've always been of the thought that it was a fairly uncouth thing
>to post a email someone sent you privately on a world-viewable
>news-group...

You're right about that but in going on, what problem do you have
with someone looking for a place to live. Check the realestatesman
for many others you can flame with your expressive ego. You know
the one I mean. The secret Mr. Smith and her dictum from nowhere.

Now there's a gender slam.

yours truly

electric

May 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/15/95
>>Jesus! Get some fucking spirit, will'ya? Did you go running home
>>to mommy when the big neighborhood dyke queen stuck her finger up
>>your ass? Don't be suck a winer...
>>
>[some more low current buzz deleted]
>
>Just gotta know. Is there some reason you feel you must respond
>so vehemntly? And does the graphic reference originate in your
>experience or expectation?

Well john - CMA6.144...really hate to dull your obviously overactive
repressed little imagination...but neither, actually. Dear little
cherry seemed to be whining like she had a corncob stuck up her ass
so i thought i'd draw some sexual references...thought they might
loosen her up...

>>I've always been of the thought that it was a fairly uncouth thing
>>to post a email someone sent you privately on a world-viewable
>>news-group...
>
>You're right about that but in going on, what problem do you have
>with someone looking for a place to live.

none. What-so-ever. I just have a problem with some idiot from aol
who throws empty threats toward a news-group i like to hang at...sure,
i suppose that i could of just ignored them, but WTF! You can't do that.
And you have to learn at some point that you can't just throw stupid
threats around. Some people might take it personally.

>for many others you can flame with your expressive ego. You know
>the one I mean. The secret Mr. Smith and her dictum from nowhere.
>
>Now there's a gender slam.

Damn! I don't get it...hate it when that happens. What could he mean?
oh ya, BTW...wrong gender...maybe that's why i don't get the joke...

Ya know, it'll be a real pity when you get your j masters and have to
leave austin to work at another cities' newspaper...pounding the beat
and all that cal...i'll really miss you...

Try not to sniff so much gasoline next time...you might find that you
are able to better understand what's going on...
-electric

Bryan Martin

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95
You should really have that stick removed from between your buttocks.
Geez. Anytime you post to a public-newsgroup-sort-of-thing with as many
readers as this one has, you can expect MANY unpleasant responses along
with the nice ones.
I guess your Illinois newsgroups are the local ones - not our Texas
groups.

BTW -- this was not meant to be mean-spirited, just realistic and
objective.

Bryan