New Newsgroup

1 view

Your Brain

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99
I'm wondering if there is an austin.general.intelligent where someone
might find more meaningful conversation? Most the replies in here seem
mindless and I have to wonder why anyone has the time to sit and just
type foolishness... doesn't anyone in Austin have a life? Well, if
anyone knows of another local newsgroup where, how should I say it...
where real people gather... please post it! Thanks.

data...@hotmail.com

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99
In article <36A9E0FC...@you.com>,

I moderate two local groups, rec.libertyhill.mensa.sheep and
alt.leander.culture.leanderthal, which are groups jammed with meaningful
threads and interesting conversations.

I think Terry has a couple of groups over there in Bastrop which are equally
enlightening and filled with higher thought. Maybe he'll be kind enough to
post the names for you.

Regards!
The Demolition Man