Whole Foods Merger

Frank Mancuso

Apr 1, 2006, 10:21:03 AM4/1/06
Looks like Whole Foods and Central Market are merging, and CMkt will
split from HEB:
http://tinyurl.com/29tln

Victor Martinez

Apr 1, 2006, 10:24:15 AM4/1/06

URL does not work for me.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here: u...@ftc.gov

Victor Martinez

Apr 1, 2006, 10:27:17 AM4/1/06

Wait.. I get it... :)

Frank Mancuso

Apr 1, 2006, 10:30:45 AM4/1/06
Victor Martinez wrote:
> Frank Mancuso wrote:
>> Looks like Whole Foods and Central Market are merging, and CMkt will
>> split from HEB:
>> http://tinyurl.com/29tln
>
> URL does not work for me.

Try this one:
http://tinyurl.com/8lqm

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Apr 1, 2006, 11:45:17 AM4/1/06
In article <zTwXf.32243$uX5....@tornado.texas.rr.com>,
Frank Mancuso <fr...@RMVsaintarnold.com> wrote:

Uh, WTF does that link have to do with it???????
--
Peace, Om.

Artgirl Lynn

Apr 1, 2006, 12:04:16 PM4/1/06
On 4/1/06 9:27 AM, in article 497kemF...@individual.net, "Victor
Martinez" <m...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Frank Mancuso wrote:
>> Looks like Whole Foods and Central Market are merging, and CMkt will
>> split from HEB:
>> http://tinyurl.com/29tln
>
> Wait.. I get it... :)

LOL! Good one. You had me.

Manzoorul Hassan

Apr 1, 2006, 12:57:18 PM4/1/06
I guess that only makes sense. I should have seen this coming a mile
away ;o)

- manzoor

Frank Mancuso

Apr 1, 2006, 1:47:38 PM4/1/06

I got hit earlier today, so someone had to pay. ;O)

Carl Pearson

Apr 1, 2006, 2:15:31 PM4/1/06
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article <zTwXf.32243$uX5....@tornado.texas.rr.com>,
> Frank Mancuso <fr...@RMVsaintarnold.com> wrote:
>
>> Looks like Whole Foods and Central Market are merging, and CMkt will
>> split from HEB:
>> http://tinyurl.com/29tln
>
> Uh, WTF does that link have to do with it???????

Duhhhhhhh!

OmManiPadmeOmelet

Apr 1, 2006, 2:45:39 PM4/1/06
In article <njAXf.48071$1Z5....@tornado.texas.rr.com>,
Carl Pearson <jman_spam...@gmail.com> wrote:

I posted that BEFORE I realized it was April fools. ;-)

I never pull any pranks, so I kinda ignore this date. <sigh>

Makes me more gullible to what other folks pull tho'.

Don

Apr 2, 2006, 4:29:53 AM4/2/06
On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 15:21:03 GMT, Frank Mancuso
<fr...@RMVsaintarnold.com> wrote:

>Looks like Whole Foods and Central Market are merging, and CMkt will
>split from HEB:

You got it wrong! Actually Piggly-Wiggly bought all the H.E.Butts
enterprises and Whole Foods. The stores will all be renamed the
Wiggly-Butt-Whole food markets.

Don
www.donsautomotive.com

motorblade

Apr 2, 2006, 8:03:34 PM4/2/06

since your not telling the truth i would throw in Food Lion as the
fourth merger so you get

Wiggly-Butt-Whole food Lion(lying) markets

thanks don you actually made the thread funnier(i think i failed)