BB: Vote Out Carlo

Trent

May 15, 2003, 5:38:04 AM5/15/03
he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'

damnfine

May 15, 2003, 5:37:58 AM5/15/03
Trent wrote:
> he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'

What's that you said? SMS 1881010 'belinda'? Okey dokey.

--
/^\damnfine/^\
"Kill all Muslums" - Graffiti

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 6:02:05 AM5/15/03
"Trent" <tre...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

> he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'

Good call. Did you see him sitting barearse in the sink? He is disgusting.
call 1902 55 55 69

zaphy

May 15, 2003, 7:06:44 AM5/15/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 19:38:04 +1000, "Trent" <tre...@tpg.com.au>
regurgitated:

>he is a total bastard.

That's exactly the reason he should stay in the house. C'mon people!

DragonLass

May 15, 2003, 7:09:19 AM5/15/03
no! He creates conflict in the house, thus he should stay!
Hasn't anyone learnt *anything* from the first two BBs?

"Trent" <tre...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

Terry

May 15, 2003, 7:18:28 AM5/15/03

"zaphy" <toddms...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the show
will have been prompted to vote him out, to save the Italian community any
further embarrassment

---

Terry

May 15, 2003, 7:19:54 AM5/15/03

"zaphy" <toddms...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the show

Terry

May 15, 2003, 7:19:34 AM5/15/03

"zaphy" <toddms...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the show

Terry

May 15, 2003, 7:20:46 AM5/15/03

"zaphy" <toddms...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the show

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 7:21:02 AM5/15/03
nice to see the bigpond news-server is still performing as reliably as ever.

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 7:40:24 AM5/15/03
"tealou" <yom...@twinkies.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 May 2003 11:18:28 GMT, "Terry" <ter...@spambigpond.net.au>
> spent half their life in school, only to come up with:

> >> That's exactly the reason he should stay in the house. C'mon people!
> >
> >I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the show
> >will have been prompted to vote him out, to save the Italian community
any
> >further embarrassment
>
> Exactly. There is also a very fine line between entertaining and foul.
> And he is just foul.

If his parents have been watching they'll probably be in for a big phone
bill. They should make him pay it, too.

Terry

Terry

May 15, 2003, 7:58:47 AM5/15/03

"zaphy" <toddms...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the show

Terry

May 15, 2003, 8:00:43 AM5/15/03
sorry about the muli posts, only sent it once, havn't a clue whats going on
with the news server

terry

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 8:02:02 AM5/15/03
delete messages from your out box.

"Terry" <ter...@spambigpond.net.au> wrote in message

Sarch

May 15, 2003, 9:24:54 AM5/15/03

Watching tonight's uncut show, I thought he handled the whole Belinda
"thing" very well; that is, being a drunk man hearing details of a gruesome
crime. Saxon didn't cope, however.

I actually felt very sorry for Belinda. It's definitely changed my opinion
of her - for the better, of course.

Sarch
--
Spamblock in action: Remove NOTREAL from email address to reply via email.

"Look, if that's where those poor children are, of course I'll go
to Somalia." - Amanda Keller, "The Hub"

Sarch

May 15, 2003, 9:30:10 AM5/15/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 21:21:02 +1000, Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:

> nice to see the bigpond news-server is still performing as reliably as ever.

Heh... at least it's performing. The Pacific Internet news server was dead
for 6 days. Unfortunately, Google Groups is not a reliable, temporary
replacement while your ISP gets their shit together.

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 9:34:46 AM5/15/03
"Sarch" <a...@zip.notreal.com.au> wrote in message

> On Thu, 15 May 2003 21:21:02 +1000, Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:
>
> > nice to see the bigpond news-server is still performing as reliably as
ever.

> Heh... at least it's performing. The Pacific Internet news server was dead
> for 6 days. Unfortunately, Google Groups is not a reliable, temporary
> replacement while your ISP gets their shit together.

Sign up with http://news.cis.dfn.de/ for a free backup.

Katharine S

May 15, 2003, 9:37:09 AM5/15/03

> On Thu, 15 May 2003 21:06:44 +1000, zaphy wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 15 May 2003 19:38:04 +1000, "Trent" <tre...@tpg.com.au>
> > regurgitated:
> >
> >>he is a total bastard.
> >
> > That's exactly the reason he should stay in the house. C'mon people!
>
> Watching tonight's uncut show, I thought he handled the whole Belinda
> "thing" very well; that is, being a drunk man hearing details of a
gruesome
> crime. Saxon didn't cope, however.

Yeah, well, it's all in the editing. Which was actually quite good, it isn't
obvious that there was a lot missing.

--
Katharine S.
And he disappeared in a puff of logic.

ann bishop

May 15, 2003, 9:57:41 AM5/15/03
Terry wrote:
> sorry about the muli posts, only sent it once, havn't a clue whats going on
> with the news server

Check your computer for viruses and worms,in case it's not server related.

annieb

^TooL^

May 15, 2003, 10:04:01 AM5/15/03

No, it's definately server related... Check all the headers of people who've
been multiposting over the last couple of days...

^TooL^

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 10:03:53 AM5/15/03
"ann bishop" <anni...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Ann, it's a common problem for the Bigpond broadband news server. Every now
and then it fails to send back an acknowledgement that it's received a post,
so the users' machine keeps trying to send it from their outbox. Only
affects OE users AFAIK.

Barbara

May 15, 2003, 10:11:36 AM5/15/03
Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:

> Ann, it's a common problem for the Bigpond broadband news server.
> Every now and then it fails to send back an acknowledgement that it's
> received a post, so the users' machine keeps trying to send it from
> their outbox. Only affects OE users AFAIK.

It is very easy to fix, just requires a little diligence. Just delete the
post from your outbox.
Better still use news.cis.dfn.de

damnfine

May 15, 2003, 10:12:43 AM5/15/03
Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:
> > he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'
>
> Good call. Did you see him sitting barearse in the sink? He is disgusting.

YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!

I'm watching Up Late now and this guy fucking rules.

--
/^\damnfine/^\
"The President is gagging on my gas bladder." - Dr. Zoidberg

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 10:22:45 AM5/15/03
"damnfine" <damn...@ihug.com.au> wrote in message

> Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:
> > > he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'
> >
> > Good call. Did you see him sitting barearse in the sink? He is
disgusting.

> YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!
>
> I'm watching Up Late now and this guy fucking rules.

Can't wait to see if everyone picks up Hep B from Carlo washing his arse in
the sink.

damnfine

May 15, 2003, 10:25:56 AM5/15/03
Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:
> > YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!
> >
> > I'm watching Up Late now and this guy fucking rules.
>
> Can't wait to see if everyone picks up Hep B from Carlo washing his arse in
> the sink.

Yeah that'll happen.

Point is, he makes good television. As far as BB goes, that is.

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 10:32:58 AM5/15/03

> Point is, he makes good television. As far as BB goes, that is.

He's disgusting, but in a I-can't-look-but-I-can't-stop-myself kind of way.
He certainly on form tonight. I doubt the clamidia (sp?) convo will make it
to air again.

I can imagine Regina sterilising the sink while wearing rubber gloves after
his bath, tho.

Tele-Tubbie

May 15, 2003, 10:38:22 PM5/15/03

> he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'

Why? Then we can watch the grass grow hey?

Nat.

Tele-Tubbie

May 15, 2003, 10:40:02 PM5/15/03

"damnfine" <damn...@ihug.com.au> wrote in message

> Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:
> > > he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'
> >
> > Good call. Did you see him sitting barearse in the sink? He is
disgusting.

> YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!
>
> I'm watching Up Late now and this guy fucking rules.

ewwwww. You talk like that to do you?
Because thats all he is talking about last night. Dick cheese. And his
woody.
Sick Puppy!!!

Nat.

Tele-Tubbie

May 15, 2003, 10:43:44 PM5/15/03

"Kevin Hendrikssen" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

You mean Hep A. You can't catch Hep B unless you use a hypodermic syhringe
that has been infected with the virus Hep OR sleep with someone that is
carrying the virus.

You can however catch Hep A from his fat woggy arse though.

Nat.

Unleaded

May 15, 2003, 11:01:19 PM5/15/03

Carlo is interesting although a complete bastard and grot - kinda makes
the show worth spending 2 minutes watching. The rest are tools.

You can always vote out carlo later.

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 11:01:52 PM5/15/03
"Tele-Tubbie" <nat...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

If he has blood in his do-do's or a bleeding haemmorioid he could pass on
Hep B. But it looks like they had a full STD screen prior to going in,
thankfully.

After his conversation about having had clamidia I suspect Regina will want
something stronger to use on the sink.

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 15, 2003, 11:06:33 PM5/15/03
"Unleaded" <gb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Actually he's growing on me like a fungus. Last night's late show was
hilarious. I don't want him being rewarded for it at the end, tho.

> You can always vote out carlo later.

Let's hope so. Pleanty of the others are as boring as bat shit. Jaime,
Claire, Patrick, Jo would all be starters.

William J. Wolfe

May 16, 2003, 12:29:31 AM5/16/03
"Terry" <ter...@spambigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:<8IKwa.6853$DP4....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>...

> "zaphy" <toddms...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> > On Thu, 15 May 2003 19:38:04 +1000, "Trent" <tre...@tpg.com.au>
> > regurgitated:
> >
> > >he is a total bastard.
> >
> > That's exactly the reason he should stay in the house. C'mon people!
>
> I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the show
> will have been prompted to vote him out, to save the Italian community any
> further embarrassment

Those of us who know Italians know that carlo's behaviour is not
typical of real Italians. Carlo is your basic male juvenile virgin.
His life is dictated by his dick. Odds are in favout of carlo being a
virgin. His sexual activity takes place in the vacuum between his
ears. His big busted canadaian dwelling girlfriend also lives in
there.

Carlo is a loud mouthed brain dead fuckwit. Any Australian male who
generically describes girlfriends as "bitches" leaves no doubt as to
his attitude towards women.

ho'JU

May 16, 2003, 4:40:07 AM5/16/03
"damnfine" <damn...@ihug.com.au> wrote in message

> Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:
> > > he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'
> >
> > Good call. Did you see him sitting barearse in the sink? He is
disgusting.

> YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!
>
> I'm watching Up Late now and this guy fucking rules.

So you've been converted eh?

He really is like the disgusting friend you had in school who would do
anything for a dare. Fun for a laugh, but I think living with him would get
to you after a while.

ho'JU

Sarch

May 16, 2003, 4:55:00 AM5/16/03
"Katharine S" <kath...@nospamoptushome.com.au> wrote in message news:<3ec3981b$1$25389$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>...

I take it you have already watched everything live? Gretel mentioned a
lot of it was cut so I suppose you're right.

Sarch

damnfine

May 16, 2003, 9:49:45 AM5/16/03
ho'JU wrote:
> > I'm watching Up Late now and this guy fucking rules.
>
> So you've been converted eh?

No comment. ;)

> He really is like the disgusting friend you had in school who would do
> anything for a dare. Fun for a laugh, but I think living with him would get
> to you after a while.

Yeah of course... but it's nice to be able to see it at a distance, through a
sterilising medium like television.

Katharine S

May 16, 2003, 10:32:37 AM5/16/03

"Sarch" <sarch_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Katharine S" <kath...@nospamoptushome.com.au> wrote in message
> >
> > Yeah, well, it's all in the editing. Which was actually quite good, it
isn't
> > obvious that there was a lot missing.
>
> I take it you have already watched everything live? Gretel mentioned a
> lot of it was cut so I suppose you're right.

Mostly, yes (well, via the downloaded files of the live feed).

--
Katharine S.
Tell the truth--there's less to remember.

Spook

May 16, 2003, 11:00:11 PM5/16/03

On 16-May-2003, kkkoon_proo...@consultant.com (William J. Wolfe)
wrote:

> > > That's exactly the reason he should stay in the house. C'mon people!
> >
> > I think even those in the Italian community who don't even watch the
> > show will have been prompted to vote him out, to save the Italian
> > community
> > any further embarrassment

What does the nationality got to do with his behavior we all are
individuals'

any way Vote out the boring people and keep big brother Interesting...

Jack Verginner

May 16, 2003, 11:28:44 PM5/16/03
"Trent" <tre...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message news:<3ec3...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>...
> he is a total bastard. get rid of him SMS 1881010 'carlo'

subject line fixed to evade killfires
do NOT use BB or big brother in the subject

Sarch

May 17, 2003, 12:38:28 AM5/17/03
On Thu, 15 May 2003 23:34:46 +1000, Kevin Hendrikssen wrote:

> "Sarch" <a...@zip.notreal.com.au> wrote in message
>>

>> Heh... at least it's performing. The Pacific Internet news server was dead
>> for 6 days. Unfortunately, Google Groups is not a reliable, temporary
>> replacement while your ISP gets their shit together.
>
> Sign up with http://news.cis.dfn.de/ for a free backup.

Thanks for that. I had forgotten about them even though they get mentioned
all the time.

Pacific Internet's news server was up for one day before dying again. I
signed up with cis.dfn.de on Friday evening and they responded within the
hour. Thank goodness they're around 8 hours behind to respond during their
business hours!

Sarch

Kevin Hendrikssen

May 17, 2003, 1:08:30 AM5/17/03
"Sarch" <sarch_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

np. You were lucky, I waited a couple of days before I got a response from
those guys.

lee-b-fun-ke

May 17, 2003, 6:35:43 AM5/17/03
ho'JU wrote:

>>> Good call. Did you see him sitting barearse in the sink? He is
>>> disgusting.
>>
>> YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!
>>
>> I'm watching Up Late now and this guy fucking rules.
>
> So you've been converted eh?
>
> He really is like the disgusting friend you had in school who would do
> anything for a dare. Fun for a laugh, but I think living with him
> would get to you after a while.
>
> ho'JU

that just about hits the nail on the head.
Good description.

--
"Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear"

William J. Wolfe

May 17, 2003, 8:58:20 AM5/17/03
"Barbara" <Mybusines...@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<ba078a$nqk55$1...@ID-106149.news.dfncis.de>...

Better still piss that pile of shit outlook express off and use a
proper email client.

Unknown

May 17, 2003, 6:49:38 PM5/17/03
On 17 May 2003 05:58:20 -0700, kkkoon_proo...@consultant.com
(William J. Wolfe) wrote:

>Better still piss that pile of shit outlook express off and use a
>proper email client.

OE is a proper client.

The Cableguy

May 17, 2003, 10:19:56 PM5/17/03
Jack Verginner <jack_ve...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Well, Big Brother isn't exactly a radio show - it's on TV and I damn well
WILL post in aus.tv about it.

Jack Verginner

May 18, 2003, 12:54:09 AM5/18/03
"The Cableguy" <frea...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<3ec6eddd$0$1025$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>...

errr wtf fuck are u talking about?
I want u to post about big brother here. i just dont want u using BB
or big brother in the subject, because wankers who killfire it wont
get to see it.