Prediction for early 2011

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 1:33:26 AM11/28/10
MD5 file hash of prediction1.png: e6e2487d84dcbb1aa4b8117d050b86f8

MD5 file hash of prediction2.png: d5a62ce123b1646834f3d68606f64da2

2 picture files containing the prediction, differring only by 1 pixel.

Herc
--
[BULLFROG]
And I for one will be overjoyed to see the back of you, you drooling

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 12:51:39 PM11/28/10

"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> MD5 file hash of prediction1.png: e6e2487d84dcbb1aa4b8117d050b86f8
>
> MD5 file hash of prediction2.png: d5a62ce123b1646834f3d68606f64da2
>

> 2 picture files containing the prediction, differring only by 1 pixel.

Why MD5, just show the pics and we will then see if you were right in due
course.

All this encryption nonsense is just a ploy so that it gives you a chance to
weasel out of it.

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 1:00:00 PM11/28/10

"Clocky" <not...@happen.com> wrote in

>> MD5 file hash of prediction1.png: e6e2487d84dcbb1aa4b8117d050b86f8
>>
>> MD5 file hash of prediction2.png: d5a62ce123b1646834f3d68606f64da2
>>

>> 2 picture files containing the prediction, differring only by 1 pixel.
>>

> Why MD5, just show the pics and we will then see if you were right in due course.
>
> All this encryption nonsense is just a ploy so that it gives you a chance to weasel out of it.

Prophecy paradox.

e.g. If I said you would be an asshole, you might shoot yourself before 2010 to prove me wrong.

Herc

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 1:33:42 PM11/28/10

"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If you were psychic you would see that coming and make that prediction, and
besides, shooting myself to prove you wrong would in fact prove you right, I
would be an arsehole, possibly a dead one, but an arsehole nonetheless for
doing that.

In any case you can either foretell the future or you can't, so quit your
weaseling and post your unencrypted prediction and stand by it or stop with
this attention grabbing self deluding nonsense.

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 3:49:31 PM11/28/10

Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually exclusive.

Herc

Peter Bowditch

Nov 28, 2010, 7:38:04 PM11/28/10
"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually exclusive.

That's a keeper!!!

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 7:43:56 PM11/28/10

Obviously, that's the nature of guesswork.

But since you are claiming to be psychic and making predictions, you need to
quit weaseling and post the unencrypted prediction or stop the attention
grabbing self deluding nonsense.

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 8:07:23 PM11/28/10
"Clocky" <not...@happen.com> wrote in

>> Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually
>> exclusive.
>
> Obviously, that's the nature of guesswork.
>
> But since you are claiming to be psychic and making predictions, you need to quit weaseling and post the unencrypted prediction or
> stop the attention grabbing self deluding nonsense.

Let me explain it to you a third time.

If my prediction was for Sylvia to make a dumb post next Tuesday,
and I posted the prediction unencrypted, do you think it would come true.

OK bad example... but you get the idea, ...eventually

Herc

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 8:17:11 PM11/28/10

Dumb post is subjective, so that doesn't even rate as an example.

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 8:19:49 PM11/28/10
"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote ..

> "|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually exclusive.
>
> That's a keeper!!!

Have you migrated to aus.tv?

OK last shot. Would you accept a test protocol using the Questions and Answers
from MindReading.com ?

Say we transfer the website to your own web host.

You change the mindreading.txt filename to a private name of your choice so
I can't see the Questions and Answers.

There are 20, up to 100 Questions per day for a few dollars Adwords with
the full name and city of the asker. Mostly Eastern sounding names, but you
could filter for USA visitors and verify some of the participants.

Here's the test idea.

Every day you check the QA log at www.MindReading.com/mindreading.txt

But it will have a secret name like mindreading37484847373949408587.txt.

You give me the 10 or so questions and 10 or so channeled verses shuffled.

I match them up, million times better than any control of your choice.

Objective score - say there are 10 questions in today's batch.

I have 3 quesses per question.

Your control will guess 3/10 on average.

I will guess 6/10 on average.

As many days as you need!

Just a preliminary, if you want me to sit in a sealed booth for the actual test no problem!

I'm getting 20 to 40 supernatural matches from a telapathically asked question to a random quote.

Getting the paranormal data is all done. All you need is a blind objective test to score!

Somehow I think the logic is lost on you, but no harm in askin!

BTW if you acknowledged previous results you could prove Supernatural yourself just
by analysing mindreading.txt with a blind judge doing questionaires. OK your control
will have to use a seperate source of random quotes to me...

Herc

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 8:24:06 PM11/28/10
"Clocky" <not...@happen.com> wrote in ...

You see the post, but you miss the idea.

PREDICTION: Sylvia will post the word "elephant" on Decemeber 1, 2010.

Do you see any problem with NOT using encryption?

Herc

Mr.T

Nov 28, 2010, 8:29:53 PM11/28/10

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote in message

> "|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually
exclusive.

> That's a keeper!!!

Yeah I know getting it right is not a requirement for "fortune tellers", but
it's at least usually considered fortuitous if they do get lucky. :-)
After all the predictions are usually made vague enough so that they can
claim they were right.

MrT.

Mr.T

Nov 28, 2010, 8:32:38 PM11/28/10

"Clocky" <not...@happen.com> wrote in message

> |-|ercules wrote:
> > If my prediction was for Sylvia to make a dumb post next Tuesday,
> > and I posted the prediction unencrypted, do you think it would come
> > true.
> > OK bad example... but you get the idea, ...eventually
> >

> Dumb post is subjective,

You won't get much disagreement on Herc's posts being dumb, so not always
subjective :-)

MrT.

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 8:36:20 PM11/28/10

"Mr.T" <MrT@home> wrote in >>

>> >Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually
> exclusive.
>>
>> That's a keeper!!!
>
> Yeah I know getting it right is not a requirement for "fortune tellers", but
> it's at least usually considered fortuitous if they do get lucky. :-)
> After all the predictions are usually made vague enough so that they can
> claim they were right.
>
> MrT.

Since everybody missed it, the quote was actually distinguishing between KNOWING
and TELLING the future, since it can make a difference, due to prediction paradox.

e.g. skeptics visiting a psychic then going out of their way NOT to find true love..

Herc

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 9:22:25 PM11/28/10

A psychic should have seen that one coming, so you're back at square 1,
dopey.

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 9:25:37 PM11/28/10
"Clocky" <not...@happen.com> wrote in ...

I set the trap and you all fell for it.

Sometimes telling your prediction contradicts it from ever happening.

Herc

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 9:28:58 PM11/28/10

Do you see the problem of you posting encrypted pedictions which you then
won't post the key to when you realise you're wrong and weasel out of.

Remember that VIN sham?

You're a fake, a fraud and a weasel and full of lame excuses.

|-|ercules

Nov 28, 2010, 9:42:50 PM11/28/10

You mean Raven actually finally posted the VIN?

I forget if he did or not because it was atleast a month after I posted the MD5 text of my guess.

If you continue claiming Raven posting a different MD5 was evidence I was wrong
then you can't be too bright.

Herc

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 10:53:46 PM11/28/10

Sigh...

Clocky

Nov 28, 2010, 11:00:24 PM11/28/10

The MD5 crap was never part of the original agreement, you simply changed
the protocol as soon as it became obvious that you were unable to guess the
correct VIN.

More evidence of your weaseling is all that is evidenced.

|-|ercules

Nov 29, 2010, 12:06:35 AM11/29/10
"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> "Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote ..
>> "|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually exclusive.
>>
>> That's a keeper!!!
>>

> Have you migrated to aus.tv?
>
> OK last shot. Would you accept a test protocol using the Questions and Answers
> from MindReading.com ?

You better come up with something Peter!

If you don't get nominated for one Post Of The Day in your first month you'll be automatically
booted from aus.tv by the super bypass induction filter programmed by the Unix Boys!

Herc
--
I - WILL - REOFFEND!

Terrys

Nov 29, 2010, 2:56:01 AM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 3:06 pm, "|-|ercules" <radgray...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You better come up with something Peter!

Or what? Your the one clamouring to be `tested' time and time again -
and howling when you don't get to be the judge.

> If you don't get nominated for one Post Of The Day in your first month you'll be automatically
> booted from aus.tv by the super bypass induction filter programmed by the Unix Boys!

WTF makes you think he is on aus.tv? Oh webmaster - there is _one_
post per message - the `groups' are the different links it can be read
under. It's only when some poor sod downloads several groups out of
the many you spam that they get multiple copies of your pleading,
whining and impotent pathetic `threats', inflated by your failure to
edit what you are replying to..
If aus.tv has members capable of screening posts, good on them. They
can then hardly complain about spam when the entry point and net-k00k
adder of other groups is one of their members - you.
We don't censor in sci.skeptic - and the one who tried via rogue
cancels [wollman] lost more accounts because of it than you have
neurons. The gang of scientology had a bit of innefectual `fun' too;-)

Peter Bowditch

Nov 29, 2010, 6:35:15 AM11/29/10
"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote ..
>> "|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Sometimes foretelling the future and getting it right are mutually exclusive.
>>
>> That's a keeper!!!
>>

>Have you migrated to aus.tv?

I have a newsreader program which allows me to follow many groups
relating to topics which interest me, and aus.tv is one of them. I
will not tell you any of the others in case you start infesting them
with your kookiness.

>OK last shot. Would you accept a test protocol using the Questions and Answers
>from MindReading.com ?

No.

>Say we transfer the website to your own web host.

No.

>You change the mindreading.txt filename to a private name of your choice so
>I can't see the Questions and Answers.

No.

>There are 20, up to 100 Questions per day for a few dollars Adwords with
>the full name and city of the asker. Mostly Eastern sounding names, but you
>could filter for USA visitors and verify some of the participants.

No.

>Here's the test idea.
>
>Every day you check the QA log at www.MindReading.com/mindreading.txt
>
>But it will have a secret name like mindreading37484847373949408587.txt.
>
>You give me the 10 or so questions and 10 or so channeled verses shuffled.
>
>I match them up, million times better than any control of your choice.

As you won't do this, I won't bother.

>Objective score - say there are 10 questions in today's batch.
>
>I have 3 quesses per question.
>
>Your control will guess 3/10 on average.
>
>I will guess 6/10 on average.
>
>As many days as you need!
>
>Just a preliminary, if you want me to sit in a sealed booth for the actual test no problem!
>
>I'm getting 20 to 40 supernatural matches from a telapathically asked question to a random quote.
>
>Getting the paranormal data is all done. All you need is a blind objective test to score!
>
>Somehow I think the logic is lost on you, but no harm in askin!
>
>BTW if you acknowledged previous results you could prove Supernatural yourself just
>by analysing mindreading.txt with a blind judge doing questionaires. OK your control
>will have to use a seperate source of random quotes to me...
>
>Herc

Please stop emailing me.

Peter Bowditch

Nov 29, 2010, 6:44:26 AM11/29/10
"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sometimes telling your prediction contradicts it from ever happening.

Another keeper.

(Gone straight to Twitter).

|-|ercules

Nov 29, 2010, 11:29:32 AM11/29/10

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote
> with your kookiness.

Here is an image segment of the prediction.

http://hercshome.com/petersays/prediction-bowditch.jpg

True so far!

Herc

|-|ercules

Nov 29, 2010, 5:15:25 PM11/29/10
"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote
> with your kookiness.

Here is an image segment of the prediction.

http://hercshome.com/petersays/prediction-bowditch.jpg

Coming true so far!

Herc

Peter Bowditch

Nov 30, 2010, 2:22:49 AM11/30/10
"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I apologise to the residents of MHA for bringing this kook here. Herc
has apparently never forgiven me for the part I didn't play in having
him sanctioned for threatening to poison food.

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote ...

>> "|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote ..

>>>Have you migrated to aus.tv?
>>
>> I have a newsreader program which allows me to follow many groups
>> relating to topics which interest me, and aus.tv is one of them. I
>> will not tell you any of the others in case you start infesting them
>> with your kookiness.
>>

>Australia Skeptics Prezident
>http://tinyurl.com/PeterBowditch
>

>OK then!
>

>Herc

|-|ercules

Nov 30, 2010, 4:28:02 AM11/30/10

"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote >

> I apologise to the residents of MHA for bringing this kook here. Herc
> has apparently never forgiven me for the part I didn't play in having
> him sanctioned for threatening to poison food.

I got SEDATED WITH INJECTIONS FOR 8 YEARS

for the sigline "Please reply in a day or two..." (on a competition entry with my name and address)

I'm not blaming you for that, I just defend myself the hundreds of times you accuse me of it.

Peter is half senile, he won't let any member of Australian Skeptics view my answers to questions
that I mind read blind and got 70% helpful answers.

He says he got top of the class in statistics and knows better. (stats for Accountants - Bachelor of Arts)

He has single handedly prevented me from showing psychic powers to the world for 10 years.

Herc
--
www.MindReading.com/Results.php

David8

Nov 30, 2010, 4:57:48 AM11/30/10

"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
No one can prevent you from showing your psychic powers. Only you can prove
it or fail to prove it. So far you have succeeded spectacularly to fail.

|-|ercules

Nov 30, 2010, 5:05:37 AM11/30/10
"David8" <dav...@y7mail.com> wrote in

By what criteria?

Your limited comprehension ability?

Your ignorance of 7/11 on an objective test where I guessed the telepathic questions?

Your theory that 72% of people will think any random quote is their answer?

Your mass cult of organised abuse of anything belief oriented?

Your hide the $1,000,000 and play dumb charades?

Herc

David8

Nov 30, 2010, 5:31:12 AM11/30/10

"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
You are delusional if you believe any of that. So far your "prediction" have
been nothing more than guessing games. When you have (seemingly) failed then
you redefined the conditions. It's much like playing "heads or tails" and if
you get it wrong you demand "2 out of 3" and then "3 out of 5" and so on.

YOU might believe you have this power (which I'm not questioning) but so far
you have failed to prove it beyond doubt.

Peter Bowditch

Nov 30, 2010, 7:58:31 AM11/30/10
"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote >
>> I apologise to the residents of MHA for bringing this kook here. Herc
>> has apparently never forgiven me for the part I didn't play in having
>> him sanctioned for threatening to poison food.
>

>I got SEDATED WITH INJECTIONS FOR 8 YEARS
>
>for the sigline "Please reply in a day or two..." (on a competition entry with my name and address)

Go on, Herc, tell the people what the ellipsis stands for - "or I will
put ratsak in Dick Smith foods".

>I'm not blaming you for that, I just defend myself the hundreds of times you accuse me of it.
>
>Peter is half senile, he won't let any member of Australian Skeptics view my answers to questions
>that I mind read blind and got 70% helpful answers.

I have no control over what Australian Skeptics do or say. Perhaps if
you followed the correct procedure for making a claim you might get
listened to.

>He says he got top of the class in statistics and knows better. (stats for Accountants - Bachelor of Arts)

Statistics for psychology.

>He has single handedly prevented me from showing psychic powers to the world for 10 years.

When are you going to start trying?

|-|ercules

Nov 30, 2010, 8:33:44 AM11/30/10
"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote ...
> "|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote >
>>> I apologise to the residents of MHA for bringing this kook here. Herc
>>> has apparently never forgiven me for the part I didn't play in having
>>> him sanctioned for threatening to poison food.
>>

>>I got SEDATED WITH INJECTIONS FOR 8 YEARS
>>
>>for the sigline "Please reply in a day or two..." (on a competition entry with my name and address)
>
> Go on, Herc, tell the people what the ellipsis stands for - "or I will
> put ratsak in Dick Smith foods".
>
>>I'm not blaming you for that, I just defend myself the hundreds of times you accuse me of it.
>>
>>Peter is half senile, he won't let any member of Australian Skeptics view my answers to questions
>>that I mind read blind and got 70% helpful answers.
>
> I have no control over what Australian Skeptics do or say. Perhaps if
> you followed the correct procedure for making a claim you might get
> listened to.
>

>>He says he got top of the class in statistics and knows better. (stats for Accountants - Bachelor of Arts)
>
> Statistics for psychology.
>

>>He has single handedly prevented me from showing psychic powers to the world for 10 years.
>
> When are you going to start trying?

I already passed an objective protocol 3 days ago.

http://tinyurl.com/PsychicTest

BruceS asked me 11 questions without revealing the question (page & line number only, MD5 for checking later)

I have him the "answers" one at a time.

Next, he gave me the 11 questions shuffled.

I matched 7 of the questions to the answers, breaking over 10:1 odds for the whole expperiment.

QED

I can give you 20 good sample questions and 20 bad sample questions (most of them from you).

All you have do to is ask me some questions.

Nobody believes your "too subjective" "one question one answer" "correlations are retarded" BS.

When are YOU going to wake up?

Herc

Bob Officer

Nov 30, 2010, 4:24:36 PM11/30/10

Cooper you mean you are such a great and powerful psychic but you
couldn't see Peter stopping you cold?

Coop something doesn't add up, and I think it is you.

--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
<RWpco.4333$FH2....@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>

|-|ercules

Nov 30, 2010, 6:20:03 PM11/30/10

"Bob Officer" <-*-*.@.*-*-> wrote in ...

> On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:28:02 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
> "|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Peter Bowditch" <myfir...@ratbags.com> wrote >
>>> I apologise to the residents of MHA for bringing this kook here. Herc
>>> has apparently never forgiven me for the part I didn't play in having
>>> him sanctioned for threatening to poison food.
>>

>>I got SEDATED WITH INJECTIONS FOR 8 YEARS
>>
>>for the sigline "Please reply in a day or two..." (on a competition entry with my name and address)
>>
>>I'm not blaming you for that, I just defend myself the hundreds of times you accuse me of it.
>>
>>Peter is half senile, he won't let any member of Australian Skeptics view my answers to questions
>>that I mind read blind and got 70% helpful answers.
>>
>>He says he got top of the class in statistics and knows better. (stats for Accountants - Bachelor of Arts)
>>
>>He has single handedly prevented me from showing psychic powers to the world for 10 years.
>
> Cooper you mean you are such a great and powerful psychic but you
> couldn't see Peter stopping you cold?
>
> Coop something doesn't add up, and I think it is you.

I've already explained I thought of the wrong DITCH - a burrow.

I didn't realise BOW-DITCH is an exact synonym for RENEGE until it was too late.

Herc

Bob Officer

Nov 30, 2010, 7:06:08 PM11/30/10
On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 09:20:03 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"|-|ercules" <radgr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

No Cooper. You're projecting.

A "bowditch" is not a burrow of any sort.

But keep jumping on the hook. take you meds. you might get better.