XREPORT: Story

Robin Harrison

Sep 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/3/97

Robin and the $teve.[5]

[The camera slowly moves towards a building, and then pulls up to reveal
the neon sign 'A.C.M.E. Puns']

[cue theme song]

They're Robin and The $teve
Yes, Robin and The $teve
One is a genius
The other's just peeved
They are very similar clones
Who post like mindless drones
They're bobbin',
They're Robin and The $teve, $teve, $teve, $teve
$teve, $teve, $teve, $teve
$teve.

Before each night is done
Their brains will loop-de-loop
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the group.

They're Robin and The $teve
Yes, Robin and The $teve
Their internet campaign
Is easy to explain.
To prove their comic worth
They'll make us laugh with mirth
They're bobbin',
They're Robin and The $teve, $teve, $teve, $teve
$teve, $teve, $teve, $teve
Narf! [1]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

$teve: Y-es! Finally They're ready!

Robin: What's ready $teve?

$teve: I've created mindless clones of Racheal Bahl, Annette, Vanessa,
Holly, Antti, Leith, APSI,... who will fill the group with sickening
RELevance. Then as the real people get sick of RELetivity[3] they'll
turn to us to inject some TANning into their lives! Y-es!

Robin: N-aarff!

$teve: Then they'll instate me as their ruling Uber-$teve!
Robin: But wait... won't they notice the replacements?

$teve: Hmmm. Perhaps you are right Robin. Maybe I should remove the
originals first? Nah. What could happen?

$teve: Go Dancer!Leith, go Prancer!Rachael, go Blitzen!Holly, go
Ditzen!APSI, go Rudolph!Annette!. Go the rest of you!

$teve: Now we wait as their mindless drivel fill the newsgroup with
muck.

[Slowly the posts of ATXF become more RELevant as the clones start
amazingly RELevant conversations with their clonees. Both sides get very
involved in the discussions.]

Robin: $teve...
$teve: Yes Robin?
Robin: If the group becomes more REL:evant, won't that mean that this
post cant exist?
$teve: Oh No! Are you pondering what I'm pondering Robin?
Robin: I think so $teve, but wouldn't the butter make me too slippery to
put my rubber pants on?
$teve: Come here Robin

[Robin approaches $teve]
[Steve reaches out, grabs robins ears, pulls them out of his head and
whirls Robin around the room, finally throwing him into the corner of
the cage]

Robin: Poigt! That was Narfy $teve, do it again!
$teve: Robin, never reproduce.
Robin: Re-produce? I can't even Produce!

[Slowly this post becomes more REL:evant!]

Robin: $teve, didn't you think that the final scene in this weeks
X-files epsiode was very reminiscent of the 3rd scene in the fourth
minute of the 5 epsiode in Season 1? And what about Scully's ti-
$teve: ROBIN! You're REL:vant. This has become worse than I'd hoped. I
guess the only way to combat it is using clones of ourselves! [presses
button]

[out of a magic door in the air walk through a robotic Robin and the
$teve. They approach Robin, and rip off his head. Then they leave the
cage and enter the newsgroup. Soon they are lost in the relevancy of the
group, posting relevant articles to their unconscious hearts galore]

$teve: Drat. [presses button on remote]

[a huge vat appears, bubbles course through its
greeny-bluey-yellowy-pinky mixture, and then drain away. A new Robin is
left standing naked[7] in the tank. He slowly gets out]

$teve: Come Robin, lets prepare for tomorrow night.
Robin: Why $teve, what are we going to do tomorrow night?
$teve: The same thing we do every night Robin, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE
NEWSGROUP!

$teve's word of the epsiode:

Floccinaucinihilipilification
- categorizing something as worthless trivia

[1] I received a post from $teve $2.01 which had its own version of the
theme song, and it was surprisingly similar! Shock Shock Horror Horror!

[2] This would have been longer, and funnier with more people in it, but
I receive a nasty letter from Warner Bros, and a nastier letter from a
Mr. T.H.E. Brain telling me to stop. So I did.

[3] Relativity is real. Except in the magic world with faries and magic
little elves.[4] Hi John

[4] Anyone have this quote in a complete format?

[5] Its finally here. Don't complain, I'm writing the next one.

[6] These numbers are not in order are they?

[7] Rogue mix up between a sea lemur and a rubber band [9]

[9] Only Annette and $teve may understand that bit. And they won't
laugh.

[10] Did I miss 8? I must have. Ooops. Serve me right for using
MicroSoft Footnotes '97 (C) 1989

--
adios Robin Harrison <*> Merlin Corey
"I twisted my hands deeper into the Logrus until I wore the limbs I

Annette Fraser

Sep 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/4/97

In article <34115ad8...@harbinger.cc.monash.edu.au>,

rah...@student.monash.edu.au (Robin Harrison) wrote:
>Robin and the $teve.[5]
>
>[The camera slowly moves towards a building, and then pulls up to reveal
>the neon sign 'A.C.M.E. Puns']

[snip]

Hee hee hee. Robin, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was worth waiting
for :-).

Annette

BTW, I have sighted no Sea Lemurs yet cap'n.